Me , the guys , & the beach

Start from the beginning

" You know I'm gonna go upstairs to my room and take some blush medicine . " I said flustered . So I immediately ran upstairs and slammed my bedroom door behind me . I bent my back and put my hands on my knees , I breathed in and out heavily . Oh god . " What the hell just happened? " I asked myself aloud .

My knees were a bit shaky , and it felt like they were about to buckle . It's okay kimmy , they're just guys and it's just a week . A week with big brother and his friends , and a wombat who uses a dead teachers corpse to get around places with the guys .

Yeah , I won't be fine . But it's all worth it , it's totally worth it . I get to spend some time with big brother , that's the reason why I came here with him . There was a knock on my door , and I immediately froze .
" Kim it's ryu , after your done taking your 'medicine' you might want to get dressed in your bathsuit . Were gonna leave for the beach in just a bit , so hurry up . " ryu said . Why did I have to make that damn fake medicine excuse? I don't know , I was running out of ideas so I kinda winged it .

Oh well , what's done is done . I'll just have to deal with it , I might as well get ready now . So I walk over to my bag and grab my pink and white bikini , I go to the bathroom connected to my room and changed out of everything until I was bare . It's cold . I then put on the bikini , and I walked out of the bathroom .

 I then put on the bikini , and I walked out of the bathroom

  ( Here's a picture of kimmy's bathsuit she's wearing now . )

I look at myself in the full length mirror , and I sigh . I don't know why , I just felt like sighing . If mom were here , she'd tell me what grandma always told me when I turned 14 .

" Kimmy your the only girl in our family who has the perfect hips and chest . "

To me it sounds pervert , but it's my family were talking about . Is there even such a thing called perfect hips and chest? I don't know and I don't care , right now I've got to finished getting ready . So I put on the sunscreen , brush my hair , put on sunglasses and bathsuit cover up , grab a bag and put my towel in it .
Am I forgetting something? No I don't think so , well at least I don't think so . So i walk out of my room and head out , to the livingroom .

Once I'm there , I wait on the guys . After 10 minutes pass , I start to get irritated . What's taking them so damn long? Is yumoto chasing after wombat again? That wombat sure is annoying , I still wonder why a wombat is here . He looks like a wombat , but he's not really . I mean he's pink , and he's got big red heart on his butt . And for the important matter , He talks! A talking pink wombat!

Are the guys sure he isn't an alien? Well I don't know , maybe atsushi knows . Cause ryu did tell that atsushi is a straight A student , so maybe he knows . And maybe they know what's wrong with Mr.tawarayma  , no offense to atsushi and en's teacher but he seems dead to me . Well the guys are all sharing one room together , maybe something is wrong . Maybe I should go check? No , besides I might be scarred in the end . So I walked to the couch and sat down , I've got nothing to do for now . I'll just wait then .