Your undead to me

Depuis le début

"Hey" I hear someone say from my left and I turn to see Stefan.

"Hey... I ah... Gotta go... Be somewhere else... Bye" Bonnie says awkwardly and leaves.

"I'm so sorry I didn't call" Stefan tells me and I look up at him.

"No worries. I'll live" I say as I force a smile

"I was dealing with Damon" he explains to me.

"And did you?" I ask "deal with Damon?"

"Yes. Ya"

"For four days?" I question him

"You have every right to be mad" he tells me and you but I do.  "But can I explain it all to you?" He asks me.

I huff in response "sure. When?"

"I have to be home after school. But how about the grill at 4?" He asked and I nodded.

"Stefan?" Caroline asks coming over to us "where's Damon? He has some serious apologizing to do"

"He left Caroline" he told her.

"When is he coming back?" She asked him

"He's not coming back" he says i then look at him "I'm sorry" he finishes the walks off.

I turn to Caroline and put my hand on her shoulder "this is a good thing Caroline" I tell her

"I know" she says back to me.

-

I walk into the Mystic grill to see Matt over playing pool. I walk over to him "hey Matt have you seen Stefan?" I ask.

"Nope" he answers and I start to walk away "but if you want to kill some time you can rack" he says causing me to turn around and walk back towards him "c'mon. I'll let you break" I then smile at him.

-

"And there's Vicki in our bathroom acting like its no big deal that they are hooking up" I say to Matt as I shoot.

"Ya... Your brother. My sister. That's weird" he agrees. I then hear my phone vibrate and I look at it "how late is he?" Matt asks

I look up at him "hitting the hour mark" I tell him "nothing's wrong though. Which means I am not talking boy problems with you"

"Good" he says "I mean it's not like we were ever best friends or anything"

"Ok here it goes" I say "what do you think of Stefan? Is he a nice guy?"

"Why? What's he done?" He asks like a big brother

"It's not just one thing. He's just so secretive all the time. Like he's hiding something that he doesn't want me to know which only makes me want to know more" I tell him

"Like what? That he's a serial killer and he keeps a clown costume in his closet" he jokes

"No of course not" I assure him "but what do we know about him? Really?"