✧ 11

A/N: 11/10 recommend either listening to the song attached or BØRNS in general because he was my inspiration for this chapter!!

+++

"We should do something." Alexa mumbled softly against the sweatshirt Lynn had given her.

"Alexa, it's ten at night, what is there to do?" Lynn yawned tiredly, snuggling closer to her girlfriend.

"Let's go for a drive!" Alexa had always enjoyed nightly drives around the city. Truly appreciating the wave of calmness taking over her body as she watched the city lights fade in blurs around her.

Lynn didn't add much question to her spontaneous girlfriend's decision. Instead she hesitantly agreed and the couple made their way in just each other's far too big sweatshirts, and messy hair.

+++

It would be an understatement to simply say Alexa was absolutely in love with the sight of her girlfriend's hair blowing in the wind, a large smile painted on her face. Alexa was hopelessly in love with Lynn, and the sight was more than breathtaking.

"I can feel you looking at me, baby." Lynn blushed softly, glances to confirm her suspicion.

"I can't help it, babe. You're so perfect."

The moment could of been taken out of a shitty indie movie, one of which they would probably watch, and enjoy very much. To set the scene, Alexa was in the driver's seat of her almost-broken down car, the only thing she could afford, with Lynn perched in the passenger seat.

Alexa wasted no time turning up the music; which consisted of BØRNS, and to be quite honest his songs really set the mood. The windows were pulled down and the music was at the highest possible volume it could reach.

They drove over the East side highway, the Brooklyn Bridge coming into view only to pass by again. It was difficult to explain what the two had been feeling that moment. Their problems were disappearing each time the dial was turned to the right; they were high on life to put it in simpler terms.

Nothing could compare to the overwhelming amount of love and passion Lynn was feeling for Alexa at that very moment. This was what it felt like to be alive. Nothing made her feel more alive then Alexa did.

"This is something out of a shitty indie film and I couldn't be more thankful for that." Alexa laughed out, her eyes darting between Lynn and the road in front of her.

"And it's absolutely perfect." Lynn smiled, her upper body moving to stick out the open window; her long dark hair blowing wild in the wind, a faint pink spread across her cheeks due to the cold air hitting her face, and a large smile plastered on her face as she closed her eyes.

"You're so fucking beautiful and everything you do is absolutely breathtaking. The things you do to me, Lynn, God, you'll be the death of me, babe." Lynn simply smiled more at the comment that came from Alexa.

The things Alexa wanted to do to Lynn was unbearable at this point. They haven't gone too far, in sexual terms, just yet. They both agreed they wanted their first time with each other to be special, and to be quite honest tonight was the perfect time.

+++

They pulled up to their shared apartment that they had recently started renting together, perfect timing since Melanie decided to move in with Marina.

"I am so hopelessly in love with you, and you're going to be the death of me but I wouldn't be happier to go." Lynn smiled when the words left her mouth. Alexa was so high on Lynn's love, the familiar butterflies in her stomach fluttering around.

___________________________

I'm so sorry it took forever for me to get this up!! I totally forgot I had it finished in my drafts!! Please give me ideas on what should happen next!!
- nmc!