✧ 5

there is going to be a lot of cute lynexa fluff in here bc relationship goals and I want a gf lmao
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Alexa's POV

"I fucked Joshua Dun."

Frank, Melanie, Tyler and I were currently sitting on the floor in my room as I texted Lynn, surprise, and trying to deal with my friends.

"You did what!?" The three of us shouted in unison.

"I had sex with Joshua Dun, who knew he would have a daddy kink? Oh, and we're going on a date!" He smiled happily playing with the fabric of his shirt.

"If we're confessing what happened last night, Gee is like really fucking hot and we're going on a date Friday." Frank announced.

"Alexa," Melanie's voice rang in my ears as I nodded a 'yes' and looked up. "What's new with Lynn?"

"Um..."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lynn's POV

"Dude, details!" Brendon, Ryan, Gee and I were pressing Josh with questions as soon as he revealed he was going on a date with Tyler Joseph and they fucked.

"Did he bottom?" Ryan asked.

"Bro, did you see Tyler? Of course he bottomed!" Brendon replied back and Josh just blushed.

"Where are Brian and Alex?" I asked confused. I was texting Alexa and hopefully she was free to hang out.

"I saw them making out then they left, I don't know." Josh shrugged obviously trying to change the subject.

"Do you think they're kinky fuckers like the rest of us?" Ryan said laughing.

"By kinky, do you mean "you and Brendon with milk" kinky or "Josh's daddy kink and bondage" kinky?" Gee said which made me chuckled, still looking at my phone.

"Hey, Alexa has a daddy kink, too! Who are you texting?" Josh said rather loudly and peering over my shoulder.

"She's sexting Alexa!" Josh shouted rather loudly which caused everyone to go wild. I sent a warning glare their way. I need to get out of here.

"Woah, Lynn is sexting who?" Brian and Alex entered and to no one's surprise, Alex's neck had hickeys on his neck horribly covered by his sweatshirt collar.

I took this to my advantage by shouting a "bye, going to Alexa's!" While the others demanded answers about what they did last night.

I quickly hurried out the door and made my way to Lynn's small apartment she shared with Melanie.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alexa impatiently waited for Lynn's arrival since she didn't really want to hear about how hot Gee was or how Tyler's sex life is going. Luckily she heard a knock on the door which she excitedly answered.

"I am here, I am queer and I brought Chinese takeout!" Lynn happily announced placing a soft kiss to Alexa's check which made her blush.

Alexa returned the favor and placed a quick kiss to Lynn's lips, it was her turn to blush now. "You're literally the best girlfriend ever." The two have been dating for over a month but the fireworks inside their stomachs never went off.

"You two are the cutest!" Melanie smiled happily clapping her hands together while Alexa pulled Lynn closer to her.

"We would love to stay but we were just heading out! Have fun you two!" Frank said pulling Tyler away while he protested with, "but I wanted Chinese food!" The three said their goodbyes and headed to Frank and Tyler's shared dorm.

"Your friends are so nice." Lynn smiled at her beautiful girlfriend wondering how she could of gotten so lucky and falling down on the couch.

"I was thinking we could cuddle and watch a movie?" Alexa said hopefully grabbing plastic forks, making her way towards the couch.

"Netflix and chill?" Lynn replied jokingly, pulling Alexa closer to her and planting a kiss to the top of her head.

"You wish, bye Felicia!" The two laughed and Alexa insisted that Lynn pick the movie since she was the guest, she decided on Empire Records , the two made themselves comfortable while eating their fried rice.

"I don't feel like I need to explain my art to you, Warren." The movie played in the background while Lynn stayed focused on the screen and Alexa thoughtlessly played with her hair.

"I'm cold." Lynn stated glancing up at the girl who was cuddled her side. "Hold up," Alexa detached herself from the other and Lynn was already missing her and it's only been a few seconds. Alexa returned with a sweatshirt and handed it to Lynn.

"Here you go." Alexa returned to her previous seating position and gladly cuddled back up to the other.

"Thanks, babe." Lynn happily took the black and grey hoodie, it was a few sizes too big, and pulled it over her head. It smelt just like Alexa, the same scent of rose flowered perfume and coffee.

The two had fallen asleep together cuddling on the couch, Lynn's body pressed against Alexa's, the only sounds being their soft breaths and the television.

Lynn was woken up by the sound of her phone going off and answered the phone with sleep in her voice.

"Hello?" She was too tired to check the contact but knew exactly who was on the other end when she heard giggles in the background.

"Lynn, are you still at Alexa's? Are you having unprotected sex?" Ryan's voice rang through the speakers, Brendon and Josh's laughter could be heard, and his words were slurred a bit.

"Give me the damn phone!" Brian's annoyed but mature voice was heard in the background as Lynn just sighed in annoyance.

"Where are you? It's 1:30 in the morning." Brian sounded like a concerned parent talking to their child.

"Alexa and I fell asleep cuddling."

"Aww! Otp! Otp!" Alex's voice was heard and he continued to shout into the phone.

"Are Josh, Brendon and Ryan drunk?"

"Yeah, I need you to help. Gee is with Frank so they're not responding and Alex is fanboying over Lynexa."

"Lynexa?"

"Your ship name, duh."

"But Alexa looks so cute sleeping!"

"I am?" Alexa awoke and pulled Lynn closer to her as she fell back onto the pillow. "Baby, Brian and Alex need me, I've got to go." Lynn was about to leave but then Alexa had to start pouting. "A little longer, please?"

"Brian, I'm busy. Sorry."