✧ 8

I have a new Ryden fic up if anyone is interested, it's called "subways"!! + okay so I need this story to get on a move so this is about 6 months into their relationship. stuff is about to go down. trigger warning!!
__________________________

two missed calls from Lynn💞!

three new text messages from Lynn💞!

Lynn💞: hey, sorry to bother you but i'm not feeling too well, mentally, can you maybe come over? sent: 2:31 a.m.

Lynn💞: i'm guessing you're asleep. sorry for bothering you. sent: 2:46 a.m.

Lynn💞: akexs i rralky nsef yiu npw sent: 3:07 a.m.

Alexa was quite alarmed by the messages she encountered as you awoke to the sound of her phone buzzing. fuck, Lynn.

hurriedly making her way to Lynn's
apartment, she buckled her seatbelt texting Lynn right away.

send a message to Lynn💞:

Alexa: i'm on my way hold on babygirl. sent: 3:24 a.m.

oops! it looks like Lynn💞 has disconnected her phone, please try again later!

At this moment, Alexa was beyond nervous and extremely worried about her girlfriend. The two had been dating for about six months now and nothing like this has come up.

pulling up to Lynn's small apartment complex, she quickly made her way to Lynn's door struggling to open it.

send a message to Lynn💞:

Alexa: i'm outside please open the door im scared. sent: 3:47 a.m.

oops! it looks like Lynn💞 has disconnected her phone, please try again later!

"Lynn, please open the door!"
Alexa kept screaming and banding on the door for dear life. Not only was she concerned as to why Lynn had her phone disconnected and answering but she didn't want anything happening to Lynn. Remembering she lived with Alex and Brian, she quickly messaged them both.

send a message to Alex Bab💧 and Brivn MD💡:

Alexa: guys pls open the door, lynn isn't responding and she texted me that she needs me!! Pls check on her!! sent: 3:50 a.m.

Alex Bab💧: sorry, we aren't home right now. we went to visit my family, what happened to her?? sent: 3:55 a.m.

Brivn MD💡: is Lynn okay?? what is going on?? sent: 3:59 a.m.

Alexa: I'm not sure, she's not answering her phone or door and I'm getting scared. sent: 4:02 a.m.

Pocketing her phone, Alexa decided she had to do the next best thing. Thanks to Alexa's dad teaching her how to pick a lock, despite her believing the skill will never come in handy, she pulled out a Bobby pin from her hair and began.

"Lynn? Lynn?" Shouting throughout the small apart, she quickly went to the hall where she heard crying.

With tears streaming down her face, Lynn was hunched over on the floor. A half-empty pill bottle scattered on the bathroom tile flooring. "I-I'm so-o s-sor-ry!"

"Fuck, Lynn, how much did you take?" Alexa was now also shaking and tears were threatening to spill from her eyes.

"I-I do-n't k-know!" Lynn was a shaking mess, her hair was in tangles and her face tear stained. She was later out on the floor but Alexa quickly pulled the other into her arms and tried to calm her down.

"Do you need an ambulance? Lynn, stay awake please." Alexa wasn't sure of how much she took, she wasn't sure how to deal with this and she wasn't sure how much longer she could hold in her own tears.

"I-I don't t-think so-o. I don't t-think I t-took that m-many. I just fe-el kinda d-dizy and I h-have a h-headache."

Quickly, Alexa made her way to the kitchen grabbing a warm towel and a cold glass of water.

"Here, just rest, okay?" Carefully picking Lynn up bridal style, she carried the girl to her room and Kaye's her down on her bed. Tucking her into bed, Alexa made sure she was okay first and then joined her, holding Lynn in her arms.

After a few minutes Lynn had peacefully fell asleep in Alexa's arms, head on her chest and arms gripped to the girl's side. After every few minutes Alexa would check to see how she was doing but never fell asleep.

Send a message to Alex Bab💧 and Brivn MD💡:

Alexa: I'm here with Lynn, she's okay but I'm not sure if she wants me to tell you guys, sorry. sent: 6:23 a.m.

Brivn MD💡: did she try OD again? Oh God, I told you Alex we shouldn't of left! sent: 6:37 a.m.

Alex Bab💧: she's okay and that's all that matter and I know i feel terrible! sent: 6:38 a.m.