✧ 9

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF SELF HARM, SUICIDE, HOMOPHOBIC SLURS, OD!! STAY SAFE!!
__________________________

it has been a few days had past since Lynn has decided to talk about the incident that night. she had told Alexa she needed some space to think but feel free to text her whenever.

her friends were worried sick about her and they weren't too happy about leaving Lynn alone, especially after what had happened a few days prior. Brian, Alex and Alexa had decided it was for the best and settled on giving her some space to think.

it was a week later and Lynn, Brian, Alexa and Alex were seated around the small coffee table in Lynn's apartment. When the three had entered, La Dispute was playing softly in the background. everyone knew that was Lynn's way of saying, "i'm sad and I
i want nothing to do with life."

"i'm sorry." that was all Lynn managed to choke out to the three friends who were - and still are - worried sick about her. truth be told, the three friends didn't know what exactly to say to her so they just offered a sympathetic face.

"this isn't your fault. we should of been here for you. i'm sorry, i didn't know. can you explain what happened?" and that was all Brian managed to say as he was too shaken up that he almost lost his best friend.

Alex and Alexa were too terrified to speak. too terrified that Alex had almost lost his best friend who was the closest thing to a sister to him. Alexa, too terrified she almost lost the person she loved and a person who was everything to her.

"i guess my thoughts got the best of me."

Alex was about as worried as you could be and there he was asking a question he didn't know if he should be asking in front of Alexa, "Lynn, did you take your medication recently?"

Lynn looked down, a bit embarrassed that she was going to have to explain her situation now to Alexa. "no."

"What medication?" That was Alexa's only reply.

"i-i'm taking medication the doctor prescribed to help lower my depression and suicidal thoughts. i was planning on telling you, just not here."

"it's okay, let me know when you are ready, baby."

"would this be a bad time to say 'goals'?" Alex asked quietly which caused Brian to hit his arm muttering a, "not now!"

__________________________

"i thought we could do something fun today since you're free. wanna hit up the guys?" alexa and lynn sat on the phone for about three hours chatting about everything there was, neither wanting to let the other's voice fade.

You are now chatting with The Gallium + Yttrium Squad, say hi!

Alexa-San-Nope: yo you guys up for doing something today w/ Lynn and I?

Alex-Bab(e): Brian and I are free!!

PixieGee: Frank and I should be free soon, we're being punk fuckers

FrnkIerNO: *im admiring my hot datefriend

Josh-is-Dun: yeah sure I'm free and ready to pringle ft. GOALS AF @ frerard

BabyboyTy: wtf @ Josh, we're goals but I'm free!!

Mel-Martini: I'm lowkey busy with Marina but can my aromantic buddy come??

LesbianGunn: yes more lgbtqa+ frens!!

Telluri(e)um: sorry ryan and I were fucking but we'll come

KingRyan: bitch tf I can't walk but I'll make an appearance

Alexa-San-Nope: goAls and everyone meet at my house in 20 see ya, sucker!

LesbianGunn: sick modern baseball reference

__________________________