.four.

"You know, even with nothing in it, you're rooms much nicer than mine."

"I doubt it," I said, pushing my wet hair from my face. I moved over to a box that had the word "CLOTHES" written on it with bold letters. I opened the box and pulled out two shirts, one clearly too large for me and another just the right size. "Here," I said, throwing the shirt towards Gerard.

He caught it, "you don't have to do this, you know."

"I know," I pulled my shirt over my head, throwing in a plastic basket in the corner of my room.

"Hey, can I change in the bathroom?"

"Yeah," i paused, opening my bedroom door and pointing down the hall. "Its the door at the end there."

He just stood in the middle of my room, staring at the shirt in his hands for a moment before uttering a quiet "thanks,"

My dog wandered into my room and jumped on my bed after sniffing every corner before finding it.

His name was Jojo and he was almost 13, and completely blind. My mom wanted to put him down when we found out, but i wouldnt let her. He had been my only companion thorughout my entire life and i dont know what id do without him.

He curled up against my leg and i laid my hand on his back.

I leaned against my wall and stared at the ceiling, waiting for Gerard to get back.

There were little greenish tinted stars stuck to the ceiling, and i figured this must've belonged to a child in the family who lived here before us.

Gerard came back into my room, shutting the door behind him.

I heard him sniff. "I gotta go. Sorry i couldnt stay." He said, shoving a phone into his back pocket.

"What happened?" I asked, standing.

"My grandma passed away." His voice broke and i could feel my heart shatter.

"Oh, I'm so sorry,"

"I just saw her last week. She was perfectly fine and healthy. She's never had health problems nor heart attacks or such. It's strange." He told me, slipping his phone into his pocket.

He wiped away a tear that rolled down his cheek, disrupting it's perfect yet swift fall.

"Maybe the autopsy will reveal her cause of death?" I said--well, more of asked really.

He nodded, and looked out of my window. It had stopped raining, and the sun was shining bright already.

"She was gone just like the rain was, huh?" I said, trying to brighten up the mood. Although I kind of made it more depressing.

"Yeah..." He said, his voice trailing off as he softly touched my windowpane.

"I'm gonna go home." He told me, looking in my direction.

"I'll walk with you, if that's okay?" I sort of asked, and he smiled.

"That'd be great."

-
HELLO I AM BACK AND SO IS TBIS ATORY

I WANNA START WRITING FRERARD AGAIN AND CHLOE HELPED W THIS CHAPTER SO GO FOLLOW HER sstarssalligned

ALSO WE HAVE A JOINT WATTPAD CALLED filthystarss SO GO FOLLOW THAT TOO