.two.

First period, music. Can't be that bad, right?

Wrong.

It was terrible. It wasn't even proper music. It was music appreciation. What the fuck man. The teacher was them most boring person on the planet. He had to be like, ninety-seven, he looked absolutely ancient. He talked about Mozart like he was an old friend.

Second period, maths. Hopefully this is better.

Nope.

I'm absolutely dreadful at maths to begin with, and the class was going over something completely unknown to me.

Third period was English literature.

It wasn't as terrible as the last two. We had a pretty rad teacher.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful.

No bruises yet though.

It was weird. I was at school a whole day and I wasn't shoved in a locker.

I met some kid called Brendon though. I'm about 99.999% sure he's gay. He kept staring at this really popular kid in our English class, I think his name is Ryan or something. I dunno though.

Lunch. Finally, a break from the shitty classes I've been assigned.

I wasn't hungry, so I went straight to sit with Brendon.

"Hey man, how's your first day been?" Brendon greeted me.

"Absolutely horrible. I have the most boring classes known to man, and, just to make it all better, I've had a raging headache all morning." I put my face in my hands and rubbed my eyes.

"Oh dude, that sucks. So, hey, I want you to meet my friends," I looked up, there were four other people at the table that I hadn't succeeded in acknowledging. "That's Patrick, next him is Pete, that's Ray to your right and this is Gerard over here." I smiled and nodded, not quite in the mood for conversation, I just wanted to be polite.

I looked around the table and locked eyes with Gerard, who quickly looked down. Had he been staring at me this entire time?

My head hurt. I didn't want to think too much, I didn't want to talk too much, I just wanted to go home and sleep.

--

AHHH PLOT LMAO
IK THIS IS KINDA SHORT BUT I HAVE HOPES FOR IT YO