Reunion.

The room was freezing to Reagan, cold enough that she was forced to wear a slightly baggy sweater to stop the shivering. Her spear was at her side, and she willed the tips fire to be as large as was possible without putting the tapestry on fire. The first few weeks was torturous, and she spent a majority of the time sick in the bathroom or outside. Now that she had gotten used to being on a ship, Luke appointed her to guard over the golden casket whenever he was gone. She had become a sort of apprentice under Luke. She spent a lot of time with him, training with him, and learning everything she could from Luke. The monsters didn't attack her, and she even had friends that were Demigods like her that she remembered from camp.

Camp. Reagan didn't dwell on Camp Half-Blood that much. The last time she was there was when....

"You do know you'll be against the very friends you made?"

Reagan looked up from the large window, as she had been watching the waves lap up against the ship. Luke had just returned, flanked by two large monsters that must have been brothers because they look so much alike.

"I know." There was a finality in her voice.

He laughed. "See Agrius? She can be trusted."

The bear thing growled, deep and throaty. "And what of Chiron?"

Luke waved his hand dismissively. "Gone. The poisoning of Thalia's Tree sealed the deal. He can't be trusted with so many skeletons in his closet."

"Quiet!" Agrius growled, the hair on his neck standing on end as he turned to the door upon hearing unwanted pests right outside of it.

Minutes Earlier

Annabeth, Percy and Tyson made their way through the halls of The Princess Andromeda, dodging monsters and Demigods alike. She had her cap of invisibility fortunately enough, but Tyson and Percy had to hide in empty rooms and in tight spaces to avoid getting spotted.

"Can we trust her?" Agrius asked lowly.

"Of course. Reagan hates the gods and Olympus just as much as we do," the second voice said calmly.

Annabeth recognized that voice immediately. But she also recognized the name.

Agrius grunted in acknowledgment. "And the kids?"

Luke smirked. "They're probably lost going through these halls."

As the three walked down the hall, Annabeth willed herself to creep after them. Sometimes she forgot that she was invisible, which wasn't that much of a bad thing because she was always extra careful. Reagan was here? Her heart sank in disbelief, and she almost ran into the door of the room the three just walked into; the stateroom suite. Percy and Tyson caught up with her at last, and then the Cyclops' voice changed, lowering into Luke's voice, and with every response Tyson's voice changed. And then he spoke in a feminine voice, one that could only belong to Reagan. Tyson's voice shifted, reiterating the conversation between Reagan, Luke and Agrius. Annabeth felt her body shudder at the sound and sight.

"Stop that, Tyson! How do you do that? It's creepy." Annabeth whispered, eyes narrowing as she looked away.

"Only listening," Tyson said, sounding a little confused himself.

"Keep going, Tyson," Percy urged.

Tyson's calf brown eye closed again, this time his voice lowered again. "Quiet!"

Then once again Luke's voice. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," Tyson responded in Agrius' voice again. "Right outside."