Chapter 2

Meg's POV

I woke up early today because my phone rang. I picked it up and saw one unread message:

From:Unknown

Good morning babe! Did you make up your mind yet ?xx.

To:Unknown

Excuse me? But who is this ?

From:Unknow

Its Harry babe. xx

To:Harry

Oh hey Harry. I'll tell you later. I need to go and get ready for school. See ya later.

I drop my phone and go take a shower. I dry my hair and wear my usual clothes: some Pants, a shirt and sneakers. I don't really want to wear any make up though. So I get my things and walk downstairs.

"Morning mom" I say kissing my mom who is already in her uniform "Morning Honey. Well I'll get home late tonight. I'll put the responsiblities of the house to you ok?" she says and I nod. I sit in front of her and eat my cereal. My phone rang again

From:Harry

Can we meet later? lunch time at the library?

To: Harry

Well I need to eat first. For godsake Harry... Let's talk about this later.

"Wow! Now you're texting? That's great" Mom says smiling and I roll my eyes playfully. "Ohh Mom I need to go... See ya." I say giving her a kiss on the cheek "Love you!" she screamed "Love you too"I say and I run outside walking to school.

Same as always... As the bell ring letting us know that its already Lunch time I run to my locker and get my things.

"Hey" a husky voice said and I looked "Hey Harry" I said "Do you already think about it?" he asked

"First of all why are you suddenly asking me a favor. As I know you are the most popular guy here in this school if you want your homeworks to be done you can make your 'girls' do it" I said slamming my locker.

I'm mad at him because he just remembered me because he needs something! For godsake! The first thing I hate the most is getting used.

"Aw c'mon Meg" he screamed and I just walk away. My day just keeps getting worse because I just spotted Molly and her gang looking at me devilish.

"Hey Virgin! get away with my Harry ! He's mine" she said pinning me on the wall "FYI ! You can have him! I don't care!" I said "I'm not a whore like you" I said harshly and before she slapped my face Harry hold her hand

"Don't slap her" he said seriously "Ha- Harry!?" Molly said letting me go "Dont you dare hurt her again" he said . Yeah right.

"Harry don't tell me you like this virgin girl!" she said "What do you care about my sexual life Molly! I don't even care how many times you get laid by every guy here in school! Can you please stop calling me a virgin because I'm not a stupid slutty bitch like you" I said angrily. I really have enough of my temper and I ran away before my tears fell down my face.

I sat there on the bleachers in front of the field. "Hey" the familiar voice said and i looked up and saw Harry. I wiped down my tears and looked at him again "What do you want?" I snapped. He sat next to me "I'm sorry about Molly" he said and I looked at him confused