I rolled my eyes for my bestfriend.  She likes Nyles for a long time. But when Nyles is around she snobs him. 

Coraline told me that its effective because when she likes someone and he likes her back,  the first thing you do is dont look at him and dont be friendly let him go after you. 

And as far as i can tell it never worked with Nyles.  I replied back to her that he's here. 

Coraline
I'll be there i'll make papansin. 

Mari Coraline Asdaire became my bestfriend before i stepped into college,  and since our IQ level is much of the same from 150 or something,  we excelled in our studies and reached 4th year college.  We're on the same field, however she wants to be a surgeon, while i like observing people thats why i took psychology.

Binuksan ko ulit yung ref at kumuha ng dalawang pirasong thighs,  dahil hindi pa siguro nag didinner iyong kaibigan ko.

I decided to go upstairs, malapit ang hagdan sa living room so i have to face the those dimwits again. 

"Dude,  chicks digs that you know?,  when Denise,  and i talked about our future, her face turned red.  And she looks cute! "  Asher. 

So the twins are off the hook today that i didnt notice their presence. 

Tofi and Rojo,  didnt come tonight maybe something came or they just realized that it's not worth it to hang out with these people.

"Safiya! "  

I was heading to the stairs when Reign called me, kapag minamalas ng naman.  Reign is like my real brother, scratch Darian out of the family tree. 

he has a long hair, but he always go for the high ponytail look, he looks dirty but chicks digs that when he told me. he's one of my closest friends. in my so called brother's friends. 

Lumapit ito saakin at nilapag niya ang kanyang laptop saaming center table. 

"Pwedeng hingin mo yung number ng classmate mo si Georgina Amorsolo? " he whispered at agad ko siyang binatukan humagalpak lang ang loko at tumawa na rin ako. 

"Kala ko kung ano nang importante! " i saw Wyatt stared at me while,  the dimwits,  Nyles,  Asher,  and Darian are watching the game. 

Tumango nalang ako kay reign at sumulyap muli kay Wyatt.  He's the fucking weird one.  Mas weird pa sa kapatid ko. 

I went to my room and changed my clothes,  a black cotton short and a white shirt,  that i paired with my pambahay slippers. 

I got back from the kitchen and Wyatt was there,  his eyes look mad angry,  kumunot ang noo ko dahil sa pinapakita niyang reaction sometimes his gaze are plain nothing. 

Lumapit ako island counter at kinuha and idedeep fry kong chicken.  i put the stove up and put the fan with a lot of oils in it. 

Like the usual Reign is the one who talks to me,  sometimes Nyles or Asher.  They're the kind of normal ones in the circle.

"What did Reign say to you?" Medyo kabado ang sabi nito. This is the first time that he asked.

"Nothing just a favor" kumuha ako ng kaunting asin para malaman kung mainit na ba ito, and yes it is hot.
I put the chicken, and i didnt notice that my hand kind of sticked on the hot pan.

"Ouch!" Mabilis sa alas kwatrong nilayo ako ni Wyatt doon at pinunta ang aking mga kamay sa sink.

"Stay here." He jogg out of the kitchen and he went back with a toothpaste.
I didnt noticed that he still look like a bad boy wearing a black balenciaga shirt black pants and his gray yeezy's.