Chapter 2: Who Was Loki and Thor?

"What do you mean?" I asked scared to a small child maybe around the age of  9.

"I'm saying were lost brother." The boy with the black hair and emerald green eyes hissed as he tightened his hold on a small knife.

"How can we be lost." My voice sounded young, maybe at the age of 7.

"This happens Percy." The boy said as he put a calming hand on my shoulder.

"I'm scared Loki." I said as I noticed I was also holding this knife with whitened knuckles.

"Thor will find us soon." The black haired child said.

"Is that better or worse." I asked feeling nervousness clawed at my chest more specifically where my heart was as I fought to not cry.

"I know you're scared Percy, I'm sorry we got in this mess." The Green-Eyes child said.

I heard a sniffle and knew it was mine, "It's okay Loki, I just want to see mommy again and go back to bed." I said and felt arms wrap around me in a secure hold.

"I know brother, I know." He said as I felt his hands rub my back in a calming motion as we sat underneath a large tree in a dense forest.

I woke up with a staggered breath, feeling my heart racing as I recalled the dream.

My name was Percy? The other child-Loki, why was he there. What did he mean brothers? Who was Thor? Why would he finding us be bad?

Questions swarmed my mind and I clutched it as I felt it start to hurt. Remembering where I was, I quickly got to my feet and saw that I was clutching a sword.

When did I get this?

Shaking my head I instantly reached into my pocket and produced this pen cap. Without realizing it sooner, I put the pen cap on the sword and then watched mesmerized as it shrunk down into a pen.

It felt so natural.

Why was it so natural?

Who was I and why don't I remember anything?

Sighing I looked around feeling like I was in a place too long and trudged forward into the forest that was in front of me.

But it felt wrong...terror was spiking through me with each step and I found myself more paranoid than I should be.

What was wrong with this place?

Why did my arms keep twitching toward the pen.

Were the shadows moving?

What was happening?

A swoosh went behind me and instantly the sword was out again as I watched my surrounds and heightened my senses.

It was weird, like I felt all around the place, like the water in the air was reaching out...calling to me.

But why the water?

How did I know it was the water?

Nothing was making sense.

There.

I instantly turned around with enough time to do a roll-dodge, the attack of claws would've taken off my head if I hadn't reacted.

Turning around I was faced with a creature that reminded me of a bird, yet a woman.

Instead of hands, there were wings. Instead of feet, there were claws. Her face was also not that of a completely human woman, she had almost pointed hair like that of the scruffs of birds neck and her face had these markings that were distinctive with birds.