Day 2

Melody~ POV

Still can't find my diary! Wow! that's amazing, right? Anyway... A rumor cyclone hit school today and nearly turned the whole place into a disaster area. Mom once told me that there are three things every student should know about a rumor storm:
1. You can't stop a rumor storm by being in the middle of it.
2. A rumor storm brings out the best and the worst in every student that goes through one.
3. Rumor storms take far longer to clean up after than they actually last.
The rumors were taking control over us, and most of them ruined the best friendships, like Lilith, Mary and I. Just because some rumors took us apart. But we fix it, and now everything is ok.

This is what happened: a boy (Sora, my brother) started texting her friends somethings he found in Internet, then those funny pictures (memes) of people that were actually students from AAMS (abbreviation for Anime Amino Middle School)
There's what happens when you publish some pics of you making funny faces or stupid things like using makeup in the wrong way...

Let's keep going in the story, then all the rumors spread around the school "Melody's hair isn't real, she uses hair extensions", "Lilith has dark spots in her skin, she uses foundation and other makeup to cover them", "Mary's skin color is darker not pale", "Sora wears glasses and braces" , "Natashi wears contacts of Naruto, to look like Lady Tsunade", "Nira's real name is Liar", etc. yup! That's some of the rumors that took control over us. But at the end we became friends again!