Akashi X Reader Arranged Marrige

A/N: I'm gonna try to continue updating this one as much as possible...

"... I hate you." (Y/N) grumbled at the red headed male, who just simply shrugged it off.
"I know."
"Who has arranged marriages these days?!..." She shouted before storming off to her room.

"(Y/N) dear... Just give him a chance!... He's a nice person... Really."
"No."
"Well then have fun hating him for no reason." (Y/N)'s mother mumbled.
"I don't hate him for no reason!"
"Then why do you hate him?"
"... B-Because... Because..."
"See. You don't know. So give him a chance."
"Fine."

'I should be allowed to hug him... I mean I'm his fiancée...'
"Why are you here again?" Akashi suddenly spoke making (Y/N) jump.
She suddenly ran at him just to pull him into a hug. It took him a moment to return the embrace, but when he did, her shoulders relaxed. "What do you want?"
"... Nothing... I just want to hug you..."
"Ok."
She continued to try and bond with him, and it seemed to be working.
That evening (Y/N)'s mother insisted the two go on a date together. But she refused to stand less than a foot away from him.
After the meal, he took her out on a walk.
"(Y/N). You shouldn't force yourself to marry me. If you don't want to do this then I'll call it off."
"I don't want you to..."
"Don't force yourself... I understand you hate me. I can call it off."
"No... I really don't want you to..." She wrapped her arms around his neck, somewhat pulling him down and allowing her to press her lips against his. "I don't hate you... But I wouldn't say I love you yet... I'm getting there though..."
"Good. Because I love you."