Kise X Reader Jealous

No I have not abandoned this
___________________________

"(Y/N)cchi!"
(Y/N) saw her happy, bubbly boyfriend and let him wrap his arms around her.
"I missed you so much!"
"It was only a day Ryouta..."
"Hm.. Whatever... I still missed you."

"U-Um... (Y/N)-san... Can you help me with something after school? I'm really confused in this lesson..."
"Oh!... Yeah I'm available!... I'll meet you in the library."
"T-Thank you!"
The boy bowed before walking away.
"Who was that?"
"Just someone who's asking me to help them."
"When?"
"After school... I'll have to miss your practice..."
"What?! What if he steals you away? What if he-" He was cut off by her crashing lips against his.
"Nothing like that's going to happen."
"Promise?"
"Promise."

After his practice, Kise stood waiting at the gate for his girlfriend. She finally showed up, talking and laughing with the boy she was tutoring.
Kise just followed behind the two silently. Anger began to grow inside making his blood boil.
Until finally, he snapped.
"(Y/N)cchi! I thought you loved me!"
He yelled before running off towards his house. (Y/N) watched with worried eyes at his retreating figure.
"(Y/N)-chan-"
"Sorry... I have to go after him... I'll see you tomorrow..."
"Oh... Ok. Bye."
(Y/N) smiled and waved before chasing after Kise.

"Ryouta..."
She stared at the blonde who had his face buried in his hands. He sat on a bench that was out on his porch.
"G-Go away..."
(Y/N) stared at the ground after she realized he was crying.
"No."
He looked up and found himself in her warm embrace. He returned the hug and pulled her into his lap before smothering her face in kisses.
"You're mine ok?... Nobody else can have you."
"Please don't tell me you were jealous the entire time... Is that seriously how you decided to get my attention?"
"Yep!..."
"You had me worried..."
"Sorry (Y/N)cchi... I love you though..."
"Yeah yeah... I love you too Ryouta..."