Aomine X Reader Where did we go wrong Part 2

I finally finish this after a month lol

"Hey babe-"
Ignored.
"Babe where are you-"
Ignored.
"Baby why won't you talk to me-"
Ignored.
Every time he tried to talk to (Y/N), he was ignored.
"Hi (Y/N)-san!!"
Ever since she'd broken up with Aomine, a lot of guys have begun to make their move.
"Hey. Get away from my girlfriend." He stormed over and barked at the poor boy.
"We're not together."
"What? Since when?"
"Remember on the roof... I said we should break up and you said go ahead..."
"I wasn't listening!"
"Well that's your fault!"
"I'm sorry I can't hear your whiny voice!"
"I don't even know why I liked you..."
She grumbled and walked away.

"What did I do wrong?"
"You should know."
"I don't. I mean, for all I know you could just be on your period."
"You really know how to piss off a girl don't you."
"H-Hey-"
Once again, she walked away.

"What did I do to piss her off like this?..." He mumbled to himself while shooting hoops. Because he was so distracted, one of the balls hit the rim and rebounded. Before he knew it, he was laying on the ground with a throbbing pain in his forehead. 'Maybe I should just stay here and wait... Maybe she'll come... No... I want (Y/N) right now...'
He forced himself up, and he ran to a nearby flower stand.

"Hey..."
"Go away-"
"Not today."
"Yes today."
She tried shutting the door, but his foot was in the way.
"Ow... You're strong as ever..."
(Y/N) rubbed her temple before opening the door and letting him in.
"I'm sorry..."
"You don't even know why do you?..."
"No... I'm sorry I don't..."
"Closer to the end of our relationship you began avoiding me... And you're rude and obnoxious whenever we are together. Also, you never listen and all I can think of is that you don't care. And then there's your magazines. I hate being compared to models."
"I'm sorry for everything... I won't avoid you... I'll be nicer... I'll listen... And I'll shred the magazines..."
"You're gonna ruin your most 'prized possession'?" (Y/N) teased, not expecting a serious answer.
"Yes. Because I'd rather lose anything else. You're too important to me..."
He wrapped his toned arms around her smaller form. "I promise not to let you go again."
"Ok... Ok..."
"I love you... (Y/N)."
He whispered and kissed her soft lips.
"I love you too Ahomine..."

And one day, they both experienced the wedding bells together.