Chapter 2: Hiccup

Hiccup

I just received the tragic news about the King and Queen of Arrendelle. I knew Anna and Elsa ever since we were kids, but now, it's different. Elsa and Anna never contact me thru Arrendelle again and since I am the next Chief, it's my duty to visit other places. It was a lot of changes since I last saw them and I'm worried about them. Dad saw my worry. "Son, how about you go to the Coronation of Elsa? It will be great!" I looked at the Chief with surprise face. "Uh, are you sure?" "They're your friends, right? I'm sure we'll handle things here until you and Toothless come back." I smiled. "Thanks, Dad, hey, maybe on the way, I can make a pit stop to see Eugene and Punzie. I will tell them about Elsa." "Good." The Chief said. I hop on Toothless and flew. When I arrived Eugene was with Punzie. "Hey, bud, let's sneak up on them." The Night Fury thought that was a great idea as well. We landed and Eugene was startled by our entrance, he tripped. "What is that?" Punzie asked. I waved, "Hey, Eugene, Punzie! Long time no see!" Eugene was still scared of Toothless as I jumped off my saddle. "Eugene, it's all right. Toothless wouldn't harm you or Punzie unless you're an enemy." I laughed. Pascal looks at us and shrugged. Punzie laughs, "Oh, Pascal. Be nice." The lizard still looks at us. "Toothless is beautiful, Hiccup." Rapunzel exclaims. "Oh, com'on, you are making me blush. Did you hear about your aunt and uncle?" I asked. Punzie and Eugene looked at me as if they didn't know. I sighed and got out the letter from Arrendelle. "Oh, no. Our Aunt and Uncle were lost at sea. I didn't know..." Eugene said, "Hey, it's going to be fine. We're going to see Els and Anna right? The Coronation? Is that a few months from now?" I said, "How about I give you guys a lift? I'm going to Arrendelle myself." Both royals look at me as I gotten nuts. "Ride on a Dragon? Is it safe?" I laughed, "Trust me. I rode on Toothless a bunch of times. There's nothing to be afraid of." As I about to climb aboard Toothless, Eugene notices my metal leg. "Hic, what happened to your leg?" I was heiasnt about the accident of the Red Death. "It's kinda a long story. We will be in the kingdom in five days time." The Prince and the Princess looked at one other and we flew off to Arrendelle.