Chapter 1: Elsa

Elsa spent many hours in the castle, learning how to control her ice powers all alone. Despite of it, she just felt that someone was missing. 

Although, King Agnarr and Queen Iduna never tell her the reason of why she must be indoors and not exploring the outside world of the castle. 

"Mother, why can't I be exploring the town? It seems unfair, and that I really want to see the outside world." 

"Elsa, it's way too dangerous , you can't go out and that what if that someone sees you of using your ice powers?"

"So, what, why you trying to shield me for all this time? I'm not a child anymore, if I am going to rule Arrendelle one day, how can I rule if I keep on hiding?!?"

Iduna couldn't reply to that answer, as Elsa couldn't handle the pressure of being near her parents, she ran to her room which was filled with the particles of snowflakes that she used in training to use her ice powers. 

"Why can't I have someone that truly understand what I feel? It is so quiet, and I feel something important...

Like someone I was destined to meet. 

What could this mean for me, I wish that I can understand this awful feeling . Was my parents trying to hide something from me, 

and if it something, like a major secret?

I have to find out on my own, I can't just simply wait for answers." 

With that, she used her ice powers to make a slide down the window and make her escape into the unknown.