the divine's past

-flash back 2,220 years ago-

~3rd person~

It was Amber's third birthday and the party was going just fine until they heard a ear pricing scream coming from the house. when the kids ( aka amber, Steven, Ileana, Ethan, Xavier, Jupiter, Stacy) went to investigate they couldn't beleave what they saw. they saw all their mothers dead and Vincent standing over their dead bodies covered in their blood. Vincent said he did it to save them but that was a lie he did it to gain power he was corrupted and hungry for power he would manipulate anyone and anything to get power. They all ran to their rooms and packed as much of the belongings in tiny little backpacks and ranaway. Away to a safe haven a place they were told as bedtime stories. The name of the place is camp halfblood. They made may friends during their journey and made many enimies. But they soon they were draged into a hotel the lotus hotel casino. One day in the hotel is ten years outside. They were forcefuly kept in the hotel for eight days. They left the hotel and ran straightto camp halfblood. They stayed at camp halfblood for ten years because they started dimension jumping and stoping Vincent from taking over that dimension. The one dimension they became dragon riders and another they became wizards and sorceresses. They became famous throughout many dimensions for saving the day. They did this until preasant day. 

Hope you all liked the first chapter if you want more please leave a vote and comment down bellow.

Autho~Chan out