Chapter 1

Nino casually pulled up his chair and plopped himself down. Switching on his laptop, he immediately opened the bookmark saved to a site called 'Gamer Girl'

Gamer Girl was a famous gamer who played on the pro circuit. She also put up web streams where she recommended games and cheats. 

Today, she was uploading a live stream, where she was going to inform her fans about something critical, according to her constant tweets. The over-excited teen was elated when he noticed that the option to watch the video came up. Clicking it, he smiled as she said her catchphrase, "Hello, my gamers," She said enthusiastically, eyes sparkling as she winked at the camera.

 "As you could tell from my non-stop tweets, I have something of utmost importance to announce." She grinned, making Nino let out a sigh of relief. He was quick to assume that she might be giving up gaming.

"Okay so my news is, apparently my mom thinks I need an education!" She let out a few chuckles, seeming slightly frustrated and was quick to get back to the topic, "But seriously, you guys,my mother insists that I attend this thing called school." 

She turned away from the camera to rub her temples, "Plus, she's made it pretty clear that I can only game on," She paused, annoyed, "Weekends! Like a savage!" 

"Alright, so my boss said that I could only keep my job if I move to a different location. Now this is where it gets good. So get this! I'm going to Paris!" She chirped, flaying her hands around in excitement. Nino's eyes grew wide. He lived in Paris. His idol was moving to Paris.

He leaped from his chair in joy.

"Oh, and I've been accepted by a school called Collège Françoise Dupont. Can, Can anyone pronounce this?" She sighed, "Well I guess I better start packing because (Y/N) (L/N) is moving to Paris!"

How do you like the first chapter? Was it good? Do you like it?

Please vote and comment