part 5

Aphmaus POV
I wake up in the hospital with the Aaron by my side.

"Aaron?..." I say as he looks at me surprised. He then rushes to NY bed and said "oh my irene, are you okay Aphmau?" He said it with concern."yea, I think so.. Uh.. What happened may I ask?" I replied. "Lilian made you so angry you hit her with a power beam and you were knocked out and Lilian was hit but no injured. She kept on saying you were a monster over and over and gold the police to arrest on the orders of a divine." He explained. I just looked at him with a look that's says 'okay....' "Aaron... Why'd you kiss me.." I said as his facial expression turned into blushing. "you don't have to tell m-" I said but was interrupted by Aaron "no.. I kissed you because... I know it's only been about 3 hours.. But... I-I l-like you... Alot..." He said blushing as a tomato. I swear I was doing the same. But being the person I am. Since... Well... He- well . i-i likes him too.... "Come here!" I said as I pulled Aarons face to kiss him.

Aarons POV

Aphmaus suddenly pulled my face into a kiss after she said "come here!" . I kissed her back and when we parted she said "I don't like you back..  But ... I love you instead... You kind and lo-" she said, we heard the door being knocked at hard. Oh no... Here comes Lilian. Police were trying to take her off the door. All we could hear was"LET ME IN! MY FUTURE HUSBAND IS IN THERE!" I then run to the door trying to keep it from letting her in. "AARON! MY SUGAR MUFFIN! GET AWAY FROM THAT FREAK!" she yelled."a divine isn't supposed to be mean... Or a self-centred brat!" I protested. I then hear a thump and Lilian wasn't in site of the door. I open it to Garroth and Laurence with lilian on the ground knocked out. "... Someone took combat lessons.." I said as all of us laughed. "Let them in..." Aphmau said. "Come in guys" as I welcome them in with her parents behind them. "MY BABYGURLFRAND!!!" Said her mother. she was irene... And I mean THE lady irene.