harrased reader x helping killua

requested by  @otakumaedel!
Hope you enjoy it!

-------------------------------------------------------------

~  third person POV~

At your school there is this squad of girls that pretty much get any guy they want and gets invited to every single party that takes place . It consists of four girls : main one , kyla. her " second in command " and best friend, tehlie, then there's Beatrix and shelly . Their the kinds of girls that don't wear skimpy clothing but they do wear makeup, so half their " beauty" is fake facial features .

But that doesn't mean your a nobody.
Your still pretty popular because of your kind , shy and quiet nature , so for some reason alot of boys want to
" protect" you. Although,  you didn't Like any of them . You liked a certain white haired assasin . You don't know when you started liking him. Was it his hair that cought your attention? His eyes? Personality, looks? Maybe it was all of it .
You seriously don't know .

Then  one day it happened. You realized it .

~ your POV~

I was running down the hall . Why, you ask? Because. Because I was being chased by a mob of fan - boys. You turned a corner and ran into the girls washroom, but unfortunately -

" hey , watch where your going! " and all to familiar voice Sassed. 
" Yeah,  watch it twerp!" You sighed. You looked up and saw kyla, tehlie,  Beatrix and shelly. Of course, tehlie and the others follow in kylas lead .
" you three are like dogs" you say bluntly, getting up. " Beatrix,  tehlie and shelly.  All you do is follow kylas lead" you said again and start to walk out until they grab the collar of your shirt and slam you into the wall. " what was that you smart mouthed -" beatrix gets cut off by another familiar voice.
" no need to swear, beatrix" you looked to the door to see killua leaning against the doorway. Kyla Imediatly walks up to him, completely ignoring your existence and the "fight" taking place.
" hey cutie, why don't you and I leave these pigs alone and spend time together, just the two of us??" Kyla sweet talks . ~ her pick up lines are so cheesy.....~ you think . Killua snickers and kyla glares at you and walks up to you , ready to hit you. " what did you just say?" She said. You pause for a moment. " Oh, I said that out loud? My bad, I'm sorry." You say in your usual smart assed tone and killua tries to keep from laughing . 
" now, can you please put me down? This wall is cold and I have to go to class " you say smirking , shrugs and killua quietly laughs .

" why you! Watch who your talking to!" She makes a fist and starts to punch you and you close your eyes, waiting for impact.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Where's the pain? You didn't feel anything . You slowly opened your eyes to someone in front of you, their back to you . They were holding kylas fist In their hand and something really soft brushed against your face . White?
" Now now, you don't have to get physical." The person in front of you says. That voice.  Killua? Kyla drops your shirt and you land on the ground somewhat confused. Looking up, you see killua let go of kylas hand . She Imediatly puts on an act. " Oh my god! I'm am so sorry! Your right, my actions weren't needed. Please forgive me!" She says pleadingly but you and killua both know it's fake. " your forgiven" you say. Killua looks at you . You just smirk in return . " but, you know, it's not nice to lie to us " you finish. Kyla looks at you disgusted . You get up and dust off. " now, I have to go to class , bye" you say as you walk out. Killua follows you. You look at him. " I know why I fell in love with you now. ......" you mumble looking away. He cought this of course . You felt a hand on your shoulder and you were spun around and embraced. " I love you to " .

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it kinda sucks at the end, I had to figure out some way for them to confess without getting to far from this being a " harrased reader" one shot. 

But either way, hope you like it!

Arigato, Lib