dance

You look at the letter in your hands. Killua is beside you and he got one to. The most popular girl in school was having a party and invited you and killua- correction, almost everyone in school. You both opened your letters and agreed to go to the party.

*after school*

Your in your room, getting ready . You decided to wear a black poofy dress that ended halfway down your thighs. It was strapless and fit your body perfectly. The door bell rang and you ran downstairs.

Killua was standing there, in his normal clothes. A dark blue turtle neck shirt and a white t shirt over top and black shorts that when down to his knees. He doesn't need to dress up. He looks cute in anything . You blushed at the thought . " Killua, I have to say, you look cute in anything" he blushed and you snickered. Don't get the wrong idea. You two weren't dating . But you both liked each other. Only your the one who didn't know he liked you. He knew you liked him.

*time skip to the party*

Your standing near the punch bowl and looking around, there are pretty cloths on the table that reach the ground. Killua dissappeared a while ago. You sighed . " where in the hell did KILLU - EEK! !" you squealed as someone from under the table grabbed your ankle and pulled you under.when you opened Your eyes you were on your back and someones hands were beside you on both sides. " what the hell" you mumbled seeing killua face to face with you and he was smirking. It took you a few seconds to react and you tried to push him off you, blushing like crazy. " what do you think your doing! You can't just do tha-" he cut you off, getting close to your face. Your still pinned down . " what can't I do?" You lay there speechless. " I can't like a girl back?" He finished. " b - back? !" You said suprised. " of course. Back. I know you like me , baka" and with that he closed the space between you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like it?? I didn't put any more because it will ruin it. So ill let you decide what to do next *wink*

Killua: lib!!! That's mean!!! *pouts*

Me: aawww your so cute when you pout! *cuddles him and pets his hair*

Killua:*blushes* b - baka!