Chapter 1

May 30th,1993

--------------------------------------

"She's beautiful."Mrs Roberts says as she held up her new born baby."What should we name her?" she asked her husband who was as happy as she was." Alissa Roberts is the perfect name for her." She gave her husband a warm smile and looked back down at her baby," Welcome on earth, Alissa."

5 years later..... Alissa's P.O.V

"Happy Birthday Princess!" both my parents shouted at the same time. I never liked big parties, so I always celebrate my birthdays with my parents." Cut the cake and you will officially turn 5!'my mommy exclaimed.

After some eating , chatting and laughing, it was time for my favorite part. " Where is my present daddy?" I asked trying to contain my excitement."It's in your room princess."he said calmly. And just like that, I rushed upstairs, nearly falling down as well and barged into my room. My eyes widen and my mouth dropped open. There was a big, pretty mirror leaning against my bedroom wall. It had some gold patterns on the boarder of it and it was just like the most beautiful mirror ever.People may judge me that I act this crazy about a mirror , but they don't know much I wanted a mirror. A mirror is like magic.It allows you to see yourself, anything you put on and the mirror just let's you see it.It's like a magical piece of glass.

I ran over to stand right in front of it and just admire it.I took a step back when a white light suddenly started shining out of the mirror. Is this mirror actually magical? *POOF*A boy that looked around my age appeared in the mirror.Oh My God, this is my first ever imaginary friend or I could call him my first ever mirror friend."Hello! My name is Alissa,what's yours!?"I introduced to him with a bit to much energy.He gave me a big big grin and said" My name is Edwards and I'm 6 years old .How about you?""I'm 5 years old and you're my first ever mirror friend!"

This conversation when on for about an hour."I need to go but I'll see you next time."he said sadly."Why?" I asked very sadly." Because someone is going to enter your room soon."That was his last words before he vanishes." Hi princess."a voice suddenly said behind me.I turned around and it was just my mommy."Hi."I replied . How did he know that someone was going enter my room?" Do you like your gift?" I nodded my head in reply."Well I'm glad.Honey go to sleep soon,okay?""Okay mommy."She walked over to plant a kiss on my forehead and she leaves my room.

I turned around to face the mirror again." How did he know that?" I asked myself and looked down totally confused.I looked back up and noticed words on the mirror.It wrote 'It's My Little Secret.'I looked at mirror totally amazed ,then the words vanishes." It's either this mirror is magical or my imaginary friend is magical." I said to myself.
.........................................................
Alissa and Edwards talked everyday without fail. They were best of friends .Alissa never told anyone about him since he told her not to.But one day , Edwards stopped showing up in the mirror. Alissa waited day and night ,wishing for him to appear again.But he never did. The thing that hurt her the most was not that he never showed up. It was because she realised that she was actually missing an IMAGINARY FRIEND.

It wasn't that hard for her to get over him since she told herself every morning she woke up that he was just an imaginary friend. She eventually forgotten everything about him and it was as if he never existed . Because he really didn't , as least that was what she thought so.
...........................................................
Present Time~ Alissa's P.O.V.

"This movie is awesome!" my boyfriend ,Zachary shouted at the television." You always say that to all the movies we watch."I said as I lightly whack his arm. " Well then all the movies we watch are awesome 'cause I picked them out. The movies you pick out is always something about magic, which is really boring to me."he said quite harshly.

I frowned at what he said ,he knew that I loved fairy tales and magic but he still said that.I decided to just go to sleep." I'm getting tired,I'm going to sleep."I announced as I stood up from the couch."Goodnight Alissa.""Goodnight Zach."

I made my way up the stairs .I'm working early tomorrow so it's good to have a good night rest ,even though it's only around 9:30 pm.

I got to the room Zach and I shared .It was pretty small , who am I kidding. This whole house is small, is the only one we both could afford.

I walked to the bathroom and did everything I needed to do before you go to bed. I looked in my mirror near my dressing table for a short while and turned away and walked to my bed.

Finally! I can rest." Hello..."a deep unrecognizable voice suddenly said .I turned around but nobody was there."Hello? Anyone there?" I said trying to sound brave but I was so scared."I'm here."the voice said louder this time.It kinda sounds like it was coming from my dressing table or something.I walked on over there and I immediately stopped and froze when I saw a man standing in my mirror.
-------------------------
Author's note: This is my first ever story on wattpad, so it may be horrible or it may somehow be good.