never

Nic was shaking. Darren held him. I, "when your parents coming Dar?" Darren, "in a few." Andrew, "So 4 years. Damn that's long time." I giggled at him. The door bell went off. Nic and Darren separated. I got up and answered it. My parents and Darren's parent stood there. I, "hello. Come in. They all filed in. Mom and dad sat in my love seat. Clarisse sat on the couch. Darrens parents sat in the rocking chairs. Mom, "why we here Indira?" I, "Nic and Darren have something to tell you." Nic and Darren stood up. Nic, "we're uh ah uh d-" Darren, "dating." Darren's mom, "you're both gay?" Nic, "Yess." Dad, "makes sense now." Mom, "ya he never had a girlfriend. My babies a gay baby. Always dreamed of this." I laughed at my moms words. Darren's dad, "no sex in the house ok." Andrew brusted into laughter. Clarisse, "I can't believe you all. Accepting them. This is wrong!!!!" She stormed out and left all us gapping. We all came back. Nic started to cry. I grabbed him. I cradled him. Trying to calm him down but he just cried himself to sleep. Mom, "I can't can't even begin to believe what happened." I said, " she'll get over it. He's her twin. They have a connection like no other." Darren came over and took Nic from my arms. I looked over to see Andrew. Andrew took me in his arms and comforted me. I mumbled, "how could she?" Andrew, "I don't know In." Mom, "can he stay here just incase she comes home or is home." I, "of course he can stay." I looked over to see Darren cuddling him. A small smile came to my face.

I trudged my way to my classroom. I was worn out. Nic wouldn't get out of bed. It's been 2 days. Clarisse comes to class. She ignored me the whole time though. I was pissed at her. It was my lunch break and all I ate was an apple. Tears flooded my eyes. The class door flew open. I looked up to see Bailey. Bailey, "where's Nic been?" The tears broke free. Bailey, "shit what happened In?" I, "Nic Clarisse not accepting." I just rambled on. He came over and pulled me into a hug. He cooed me to calm down. Bailey, "now tell me what's wrong." I, "Clarisse won't accept Nic so he won't leave his bed and all he does is cry." Bailey, "he's gay? Saw that one coming." I, "how?" Bailey, "no guy has that much sassiness." I laughed. Bailey, "there's that beautiful smile I love." I, "oh shut up." Bailey, "how about I shut you up?" I, "how?" He captured my lips with his. My thoughts went blank and all I could think about was his lips. This wasn't like our usual kiss. This kiss was sweet and warming. He's never kissed me like this. I could feel his finger tips trace my jaw. Then Andrew flashed in my head. I pushed him away. He stumbled back. I, "I no longer love you Bailey. I love Andrew. So please stop." Bailey, "I'll never stop In. I can't." He left.

I, "Nic you up?" I walked into his room. There he stood curled up in a ball. I sat at the end of the bed. Nic, "am I disgusting Innie?" I, "no. Never in a million years." Nic, "but Clarisse think I am." I, "she's just being mean and selfish." Nic, "but she's my twin. She's my other half." I, "come here." He wrapped himself into arms. Nic, "thank you Innie. You're the best sister anyone could ask for." I, "it's my job and I wouldn't give it up for anything." Nic, "sing to me please?" I, "sure what song?" Nic murmered, "stay." I nod. I sang, " All along it was a fever

A cold sweat hot-headed believer

I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something,"

He said, "If you dare come a little closer."

Round and around and around and around we go

Oh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know

Not really sure how to feel about it. Something in the way you move Makes me feel like I can't live without you.

It takes me all the way.

I want you to stay

It's not much of a life you're living It's not just something you take - it's given

Round and around and around and around we go

Oh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know

Not really sure how to feel about it. Something in the way you move Makes me feel like I can't live without you.

It takes me all the way.

I want you to stay.

Ooh the reason I hold on Ooh cause

I need this hole gone

Funny you're the broken one but

I'm the only one who needed saving Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving

Not really sure how to feel about it. Something in the way you move Makes me feel like I can't live without you.

It takes me all the way.

I want you to stay, stay.

I want you to stay, oh."

Small snores comes from Nic. I places him in bed and left.