surprise

I made it to Andrews on time. I ran up the flights of stairs. God it was cold. I ring the bell three times. I mumbled, "hurry up Andrew. It's freezing balls out here." As I got done saying that the door swing open. I could feel the warmth of his apartment. I, "let me in you Dilly dop. I'm freezing to death." Andrew teased, "ah ah ah. What's the special word?" I sneered, "how about I cut your balls off and stuff them down you throat." His eyes went big. He finally let me in. Andrew, "ya know it's not nice to make threats like that Boo." I, "I'm frozen Babe." My teeth started to chatter. He came over and wrapped himself around me. I, "we're so weird. But I love it." I nuzzled into his neck. Andrew, "I almost forgot your surprise." He unwrapped himself and got up. He came back with a big box. He places it in front of me. Andrew, "open it." I untied the ribbon and lifted the too. I saw a beautiful dress. I gasped, "ANDREW! it's so beautiful. What's it for?" Andrew, "well there's the annual ball coming up and I thought we could go." He scratched the.back of his neck. I, "ok I'll go." He tackled me into a huh. The fuzzy feeling came back but stronger. I accidentally let a moan slip out. He froze. Andrew, "gosh that was sexy." My face flushed a maroon color. He bought me onto his lap and kissed me softly. I felt his hand rub circles on my hips. It left a fire sensation throughout my body. I grabbed his neck and deepened the kiss. I felt him dug his nails into my flesh. I moaned right into his mouth. He pulled away. Both of us breathless.

Andrew, "why haven't we tried that before?" I, "I don't know." Someone knocked on the door. I got off him and went to the door. Andrew, "I'll open it." He did. Be both saw Bailey. I gulped. Bailey, "can you keep your moaning down some of us are trying to sleep. He glared at Andrew. And gave me a narrow look. Andrew, "sorry man. We'll keep it down."