Minutes after, the host caught our attention. She said na in a moment, mags-start na at pababa na ang debutante. There will be artists na magha-harana sakanya while she walks down the hall and at the end, sasalubongin siya ni Jared, her escort.

AFTER 18 candles, followed is the 18th roses. Her first dance is one of her high school friends.

Nakatingin lang ako sakanya habang isinasayaw siya ng iba, yung ngiti niyang mamahalin, yung minsan mo lang makita at mahirap pang makuha, yung tawa niyang totoo sa ngayon, halata naman kasing masaya siya.

I fell in love with a beautiful girl
and she still takes my breath away
I fell in love in the morning sun
while the hours slipped away
Sometimes when I hear your name
a smile creeps on my face
And for reasons I can't explain
It's never out of place

As far as I know, she picked the songs—every one of it. Simula sa mga kakantahin ng maghaharana sakanya, sa lahat-lahat. And she really did good, it all went good.

Hanggang sa sinenyasan na ko ng floor director na palitan ko na raw yung16th rose. Tinapik ako sa balikat ni Jared. Tumango ako sakanya at nagsimulang maglakad papunta kay Prim. Habang naglalakad palang ako nakangiti na siya sakin.

'Cause I love you
More than you think I do
And I love you
Now you don't want me to
'Cause I love you
More than you think I do
And I love you
Now you don't want me to

I placed both my hands in her waist. And she put her hands on my shoulder. We're both looking at each other and not caring if the spotlight's on us, that they could possibly think of something because of how we look at each other. Not giving a care on anything, on anyone.

Ngumiti siya sakin. "Listen to the song.."

You ran your finger down back
and you spelled out your name
While we lay there on the soft warm ground
for a week and thirteen days
And I know it sounds so wrong
And you've heard all this before
I didn't come back and I wasn't there
I won't trouble you no more

And I did. Babae ang kumakanta sa parteng yun at di ko mapigilang di kiligin.

Nakikisabay siya pero hindi niya 'to maikanta. Isinasabi niya ang bawat salita na para bang sinasabi niyang para sakin 'tong kanta. Para sakin ang bawat salita.

Every time I try to fight it
Everything just turns out wrong
Maybe if I got my timing right
I wouldn't end up alone

She's also staring back at me as the songs keeps on playing.

"I fell in love with a beautiful boy
And he still takes my breath away.." Napangiti ako ng kantahin niya ang parteng 'yon.

When you left it was the end of my world
'cause I never got to say

That I love you
More than you think I do
And I love you
Now you don't want me to
'Cause I love you ('Cause I love you)
More than you think I do
And I love you (I love you)
Now you don't want me to

At pangako, tingin ko muntik ng mahulog ang puso ko sabay pagalis ng kaluluwa ko ng sabihin niyang..

"Now I love you, well, do you want me to.."