Bring your Father to school Night? (Part two)

Start from the beginning

You approached the school with a smile across your face. Nagisa was waiting for you at the entrance.

Once you raced over to him he gave you a quick hug, which you quickly responded to.

"C'mon! Everyone's waiting for you inside!" He exclaimed happily as he grabbed your hand and lead you inside.

You stumbled a few times which made you giggle, but then you got used to it.

When you walked inside the classroom it was almost filled with men and students. Your eyes widened as you looked around. "Wow, there's a lot of people here."

Nagisa just nodded his head in response as he searched the filled room for someone.

You raised an eyebrow at Nagisa and then chuckled softly. "Who are you looking for?"

Nagisa laughed as he turned to you. "My dad of course. I want him to meet you."

You blushed and avoided eye contact. "O-Okay."

Nagisa's face then lit up as he pulled deeper into the crowd of people, heading towards the front of the classroom. On your way there, you spotted your friends and their dads. Karma waved at you and so did his dad who was half paying attention and half on a phone call. Karma sweatdropped and chuckled which caused you to laugh.

You then couldn't get a glimpse of your other friends because Nagisa had stopped walking. You gazed up to see a man with blue toned hair and a smile across his face.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Nagisa's father," the man stated with a grin.

You blushed and smiled back. "Nice to meet you too!"

You shook his hand and then started to have a conversation with him and Nagisa.

'Nagisa's dad is so kind!' You thought as you had a wonderful time with Nagisa and Nagisa's dad.

"It's been a pleasure meeting you Mr.Shiota, but I have to speak with my teacher for a minute," you stated as you eyed a group of peculiar looking men in the corner of the room.

You then wandered in the crowd until you found Koro-Sensei dressed in another one of his disguises.

You tugged on his sleeve which caught his attention quickly. "Yes (Y/N)?"

"Who are those men in the corner of the room?" You asked as you pointed your thumb backwards at the men.

Koro-Sensei then turned to the men and then made a shocked expression. "Who are those men?! I've never seen them before?!"

"Maybe you should go and tell them to leave," you suggested as you narrowed your eyes at the men.

Koro-Sensei nodded his head. "Yeah I'll be right back."

He then made his way down to the corner of the room, you followed close behind because of curiosity. 

"Excuse me but I'm going to ask you politely to leave-" Koro-Sensei began.

But before he could finish, a few of the men jumped Koro-Sensei and pinned him to the floor.

The room grew silent and all attention was now fixed on the group of men.

All but one man was holding Koro-Sensei down, and that man was laughing loudly for all to hear.

'What's his problem?' You thought.

The man then stopped laughing and walked over to you, causing you to back away slowly.

Once your back hit the wall your eyes widened in fear. The man then chuckled and handed you an Anti-Sensei knife.

You were frozen in place until the man (which I forgot to mention had a mask on) lead you over to Koro-Sensei, who was still pinned down by the men.

"C'mon, kill the alien sweetie," the man whispered into your ear, causing you to quickly tense up.

'Sweetie?! Who does this man think he is?!?!' You thought angrily as you gripped the handle of the Anti-Sensei knife.

The man then shoved you towards Koro-Sensei which pissed you off. "I don't have to listen to you!"

"Yes you will! Because I risked my life to save you and your mother so you owe me!" The man yelled angrily.

You froze in place and turned slowly to the man with the mask on.

"H-How?" You stuttered.

The man then chuckled as he slipped his mask off, causing your eyes to widen and your body to shake intensely.

Your father stood before you with an evil grin spread across his face. . .