❇26❇

Marinette walked to the park with her sketch pad. She had ran out of ideas for her designs so she decided to go and look for inspiration. She sat on a bench and looked around. There were families having picnics, kids playing and stuff like that.

'Nothing here.' She thought and got up, making her way out of the park and to somewhere else. She was going to the Eiffel Tower, she may not know but that was her place for inspiration.

She sat of the cemented stairs. She had brought her pink purse to put her pencils but what she didn't know was that the little red kwami tagged along. Which isn't surprising because she follows Marinette everywhere in case of akuma attacks but for Marinette...well...

Marinette put her hand into her purse and looked around for a pencil but instead she found Tikki. She let out a surprised squeal and took her hand out. Marinette brought her purse to her eye and peeped inside and saw Tikki giggling. "Tikki?!"

"Haha, sorry, Marinette." Tikki laughed.

"What are you doing in there?" Marinette asked, lowering the purse a bit. "I always go with you everywhere." Tikki replied.

"Well,-" she was cut off when she heard a voice. "Who are you talking to, M'lady?" She quickly shut the purse.

"C-Chat! I-" She said, thinking it was the cat superhero. It was but not exactly, he was in his civilian form or as we know him, Adrien. He was caught off guard. His eyes widened. 'Does she know?' He thought as she turned to him.

"ADRIEN?! OMG! I-I thought you were Chat! B-but uhh, you two sound alike! And call me 'M'lady!' An-" Adrien chuckled at stammering bluenette. Yep, that was his Lady!

"It's okay, Marinette. So, what are you doing?" He sat next to her while she fiddled with her fingers. "Well...I came here to get some inspiration for my design." She beamed about her designs. Adrien smiled and listened closely, but not at what she was saying. Her voice. It was so calm, soothing, sweet, everything about her just wanted to make him die. How could he have been so blind?

"And so that will be it! Adrien? Oh my gosh! Did I bore you? I'm so sorry!" Marinette panicked at the dazed model. He had a dreamy look on his face. He was snapped back to reality by Marinette's panicking screech.

"Huh? What?"

"Sorry you had to hear that." Marinette apologized. "No, no. It was a pleasure. 'Til next time M'lady." He pressed his lips against her soft cheeks and walked away with a proud smile.

Marinette put a hand on her cheeks as Tikki flew out. "I'm never washing my cheeks again."

"Girl, you gotta get a hold of your emotions."

---
Okay! I've been thinking and I want you guys to decide because I'm only here to write.

So, do you want me to make a part two for the book?
//Squeal\\

Or

Complete the book?

Please comment! Majority wins, meaning which ever comment has a big amount, it will be granted by moi!
😊😊😂😂😂😏😏😉
❄Hyper Out!✌❄