❇12❇

"Gaah! Why do I feel like there's something missing!" Marinette scream to herself and clutched her hair. She looked around the room for the thousandth time only to see dark, motionless room. She sighed and bit her bottom lip, trying to remember her past.

"Ugh! Stupid amnesia! It had to take all my memories away? Why couldn't it just make me look ugly, now that would be better than losing my memories."

She was towards her dresser and opened the drawer for something from her past. Right now, anything from her past could help a lot. Her went through all the stuff inside, until she came across a small box. It was Chinese themed. She opened it but nothing was inside.

"Wait, a minute." She looked up at the mirror and pushed some of her hair behind her ear. The plain black earring twinkled in the moon light reflecting through her window. "This is the box my earrings came in....but why the Chinese theme?" She asked herself.

She looked at the box. Than there were huge footsteps. "Marinette?" A deep voice called.

She lost grip of the box. It bounced from one hand to another while she tried to catch it. The door opened and Marinette jumped onto her chaise and pretended to be asleep. "Oh, she's asleep." Tom said and closed the door again after he said a little goodnight.

Marinette laid down and thought for awhile before drifting off into a deep slumber.

---

"I'm gonna be late! I'm gonna be late!" Marinette exclaimed, continuously running around the place. She grabbed her bag and ran out the door.

She ran across the road after making sure there were no cars coming. She ran to the stairs and stopped. She panted while clutching her knee. "Right on time, girl!" Alya exclaimed which caught Marinette off guard, causing her to stumble back.

She closed her eyes and waited for impact but it never came. Instead, a pair of strong arms held her. She looked up and saw Nino smiling sheepishly while holding her and a red Adrien walking towards them.

(I bet you thought it was Adrien? XD)

Adrien walked towards them. His face burnt with anger and jealousy but he kept himself calm. He waved and gave a smile. "Hey guys!"

Marinette immediately stood up and waved awkwardly. Alya and Nino did the same but less awkwardly.

Nino smirked when he saw Adrien's facial expression. He was jelly!

Nino tried to say something but was cut off by the sound of the bell. All students outside scurried off into there building.

Nino ran but before that, he whispered something into Adrien's ear. "I know you were jealous." He ran off leaving Adrien behind.

Adrien walked in slowly. "You failed mission number two!" A voice snickered. "Ow!" It yelled again.

---
Lol! Update! 😆😒
❄Hyper Out!✌❄