❇6❇

"Yeesh! Calm down!" Adrien yells to his friend who was messing up the whole closet with his hyperventilation mode.

"YOU HAVE GONE INSANE! SJHFDBSAKAKCHDS! ALYA?! DJSKJSHSNAMA!" Nino screams. Adrien quickly puts a hand over his mouth, only to have it licked by Nino.

"Dude! Wth?! That's gross!" He wiped his hand on Nino's shirt. "Okay. Not a word till I am ready. Okay?"

Nino eagerly nodded. "Okay!"

Adrien chuckled and hit his back. "Come on. Let's go get the food or else they'll get ideas." Nino's eyes widened and shook his head. "No, no, no, no, no, no! I'm not gay!" He exclaims and sprinted out the window.

"So am I." Adrien chuckled, slipping his hands into his pocket and walking out.

---
"Oh my gosh, Marinette!" Alya screams, looking at the huge wound on Marinette's neck.

"How did I not see that?!" Alya pushes back a few strands of Marinette's hair and examining it carefully. Marinette winced at her touch. "Sorry!" Alya squealed and pulled her hand back.

Marinette smiled. "You should just let the doctors do it, Alya." Miss Bustier stated. Alya nodded and walked back.

"ARGH! Where are those two?! I'm starving!" Alix yelled, rubbing her stomach and frowning.

"Maybe their doing...things.." Kim said, coughing at the end of the sentence. Max nudged him. "I'm pretty sure their both straight."

"I'M NOT GAY!" Nino ran in with paper bags. He fell down panting. "I'm....not....gay...." He finished and fainted on the spot.

Adrien followed after, whistling and walking in casually. "He's been saying that since we entered the cafeteria." Adrien smoothly lied, which was so believable.

The whole class laughed, not bothering to ask why it happened. "We were just worried about the food." Juleka handed each of them a bag with their own food.

They all got a chair and surrounded Marinette's bed, having their lunch with their amnesiac classmate who was now feeling more comfortable with them.

The whole afternoon was full of laughs, giggles, chuckles, jokes, goffy faces and all those random things that seem to make you happy even if you don't know anymore.

Marinette has always to be the same clumsy person even if she was a amnesiac. She would occasionally lose grip of her bottle of water or bagel when Adrien smiles or laughs.

Yep, she still likes him... No doubt.

°•°•°•°•°•°•
Double update!😂😂😂😀😁😀
❄Hyper Out!✌❄