❇15❇

Spoiler!⚠ Adrien will tell Alya.

---

"Are you serious, dude?!" Nino exclaimed at the blonde, looking at him like he grew a second head or something. The blonde nodded slowly. "Well...yeah."

Though he was a bit hesitant about this decision, he decided to tell her now or the worst would come later on. Nino looked at him with pity. "Don't worry. I'll be there with you." He smiled and raised his hand for a fist bump which Adrien returned.

---

Alya walked to school, not surprised that her bluenette bestie hadn't arrived yet. She spotted Nino and Adrien on a nearby bench, talking. She wave and made her way towards them.

"She's coming, dude! Act natural!" Nino said, getting a magazine and reading it upsidedown without noticing.
Adrien rolled his eyes. "So natural."

Alya sat next to the hyperventilating Nino. "Is he okay?" She laughed as Nino's actions got weirder. Adrien gave a slight shrug. "Has Marinette arrived yet?" He asked.

Alya shooked her head. "The same ol' Marinette." She giggled. Nino looked at her with fear and adoration. Yes, he likes her. "So, I wanted to tell you something." Adrien began.

Nino started shaking and dragged Adrien with full force, aside. "What are you thinking, dude?!"

"Nino, we've been through this." Adrien facepalmed as his best friend began yelling words like, 'Are you crazy?!' Or, 'WTF, Dude?!' And even. 'Are you listening?!'

Adrien ignored the yelling black head and walked to Alya. He gulped before he cleared his throat, taking Alya's attention away from her phone. She hummed a confused response.

"About what I was trying to tell you..." He trailed off. "Ahh, yes. Before you were dragged of by Nino. What were you saying?" She put her phone away and gave him her full attention.

"Well, I heard you were looking for the one who put," he paused for a second. "M-Marinette i-in the situation s-she's now i-in?" He stammered the last sentence out. Alya eagerly nodded. "Yes! Do you have the slightest clue, who?"

Adrien started sweating. "Erm...I do!"

"Who?! Wait, let me get my phone." She put her hand into her pocket and began searching for her phone. Adrien didn't want to wait, he wanted to get this over with. "Me!" He exclaimed.

"Huh?" Alya stopped and turned back to the blonde.

"I was the reason why Marinette is like this!" He cried. "I turned her down when she asked me out and she ran away...that's when it all happened." He looked down with guilt.

"I have been looking for the culprit. And this whole time, he was sitting right in front of me! You still have the guts to talk to her after what you did?!" Alya grabbed his shirt, and angrily brought her fist back. Ready to punch him.

Nino was hiding in the corner. Biting his nails and watching the scene unfolded.

This was it. He totally deserved this for all that he had done to the sweet, shy, bubbly Marinette. And his gonna get it from her bff. Adrien closed his eyes and waited for the impact. But it never came. Instead, the sweetest and most soothing voice came.

"Alya?"

---
Hey! So..how was it?

Lol! Comment your thoughts.