"Baby what's wrong? What did he say?" She asks with concern pausing her show and coming over to me. I stand in front of the door, my body shaking with fear. Ohgodohgodohgod My father was getting out of prison? How? Why wasn't I notified? "Luc what's wrong? you're scaring me?" She says coming over and slipping her arms around my waist. I open my arms and wrap them around her tightly as she steps into them. "You're shaking." She says quietly, kissing my chest trying to make me feel better.

"My F-Father." I whisper and feel her tense up. She looks up at me with a confused look. I peer down at her, wishing I could just sink into her brown eyes. "He's getting out this week" I shudder and my arms tighten around her. Her eyes widen with fear before anger flashes through them.

"But he has Three more years left! how is that possible?" She cries.

"He's getting out early for good behavior. My mother is getting out this week too. Its been four years." I choke out. She gasps.

"Oh Lucas." She whispers and just hugs me tightly. I cling to her, feeling tears rising in my eyes.

"What do I do." I whisper feeling like a small child again. She hugs me even tighter. 

"You stay with us." She says looking up at me. "You stay with your friends, your True family. We will all be here for you. You turn to us when you need to ok?" She says. I look down at her and bend down to kiss her deeply. I loved this women in my arms. She meant everything to me, her and Regan both.

"I love you." I whisper against her lips and feel her smile.

"I love you too." She says breaking the kiss. I pout at her making her laugh. "OH My goodness that has to be the cutest thing ever!" She giggles. She untangles herself from my arms and I pout deeper. She takes my hand and tugs me toward the bathroom. "Lets take a shower. Regan is asleep so we have maybe a few hours to ourselves." She says, her voice dipping seductively. And for the first time in about an hour I smirk, eagerly following her to the bathroom.

"Oh What fun It is to Take... A shower with my Gal." I sing, using the jingle bell tune. Jeremi throws her head back and laughs a rich warm laugh. I give her a goofy grin and shut the door as she slips her hands around my waist. Oh Yeah.....

*******

Laying on my back,I stare up at my ceiling later that night Unable to sleep. Jeremi shifts in her sleep and snuggles closer to me, her naked body wiggling against me under the blanket. I look over at her and taking a hand from behind my head I pull the blanket up, covering her bare shoulder. She sighs in content in her sleep making me smile and bend down to kiss her soft lips. Gently and slowly I get out of bed, bending down to grab my boxers and slipping them on as well as a shirt and some jeans. Grabbing my phone off the bedside table I slip out of my room and toward Regan's to check on her. opening her door I peer in to see her sleeping peacefully in her sleep, an occasional Twitch making her feet or arms jerk. I smile as I slip inside to go to her. Putting my hands on the railings I lean down, the railing biting into my stomach.

"Daddy loves you baby girl." I whisper before placing a kiss on her forehead. Thankfully she doesn't stir. I leave her room and take my phone out of my Pocket, dialing a number I had committed to memory long ago.