"Don't worry. Jeremi loves you, this will blow over. Just don't do that shit again." I say letting go of him. He nods and follows me out of his daughters room. He goes into the kitchen and comes out with an unopened bottle of sangria.

"Take this, I don't want it in the house." He mutters handing it to me. I take it and put it in one of the bags. "Here's her keys." He says taking the keys out of the key bowel. I take his and put them in there before giving him another hug. I slip out of the house and climb into Jeremi's car. I don't look back as I drive away. Giving Lucas privacy as his tears fall.

***LUCAS POV***

I watch Rolland Drive off as tears fall down my face. I screwed up. I hurt the love of my life. What would I have done if I had gotten in that room a little sooner? Would I have hurt Regan? The Terror seeps into me and my knees buckle under me. I stagger back into the house and use the wall for support. HOw could I have let myself get that bad? I had just wanted to let loose a little not get entirely Shitfaced. My phone in my pocket belts out my text tone and I pull it out, looking at who texted.

From Arnold

Yo, You ok?
Wanna hang tonight?
I Scored what I couldn't get last night.

I shoot off a replay.

To: Arnold.
No. Fuck off.

From Arnold
WTF Man!

I choose to ignore that last comment and look at the time. I had about an hour before I had to head to the Garage for my shift. Might as well get ready and go in early. I had nothing better to do. I grab my uniform from my room and quickly jump into the shower, not even registering that the water was almost icy cold. I jump out and get dressed before grabbing my phone and heading out of the house. I plug my phone in and blast my music so loud my teeth rattle

"There's just so much God damned weight on my shoulders  All I'm trying to do is live my motherfucking life  Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder  Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside " Five Finger Death punch Sings to me and I belt out the tune as I drive off to the Garage.

******

I Curse as I slam into someone.  I had just gotten to work and Was trying to zip up my uniform when I had run into someone.

"Watch were you are going Carver!" A familiar voice snarls at me. I look up to see Kenna Coyne giving me the death glare. I sigh. Kenna Coyne was Oliver's best friend and even four years later she still hated my guys for what I did to Oliver in High school. Not that I blamed her. She also happened to be the Bosses daughter. I give her a small smile and step out of her way.

"Sorry Kenna wont happen again." I mumble and move away I hear her call after me.

"Whatever Lucas, You'll never change." I shake my head. How the hell did Oliver put up with the bitch? Then again she was always so nice to him and the others. It was just me she was nasty with, again Dont blame her. I clock in and make my way over to Mr. Coyne's office, knocking on his door before entering.

"Good morning sir. I was wondering if there was anything for me to do?" Mr. Coyne, Or Garrett as he preferred us to call him, looks up from the papers on his desk and gives me a kind smile and nods.