"Does it hurt?" He had sincerity in his voice.

"No master. It's fine." It most certainly wasn't fine though. My vision was mostly back, so I guess that is a plus.

Dimitri walked over to me. He quickly grabbed my hand and wrapped his arm around my waist and a loud whimper slipped out if my mouth. I quickly pushed my hand over my mouth.

I looked up at Dimitri. He looked, well I don't know, hot. His dark brown hair was cut just above his beautiful iceberg blue eyes. His jaw line was structured well and his muscles didn't look chiseled, but more just normal. It wasn't too much and it wasn't too little. His image was one of the most perfect I've seen.

"Emi. Can you hear me?" Dimitri shook me lightly.

"F- fine." I gasped out. My side still in pain and my head throbbing.

Dimitri took me by the hand and started to lead me out of the room. I felt my legs go from under me and my whole body hit the floor. Dimitri's grip was no longer there and the cold floor felt good on my hot skin. I closed my eyes before looking up at him again. My vision was blurred all over again and my whole body hurt. I grabbed my head as I stood up.

Dimitri took hold of me by the side and I cringed in pain as him hand touched my wound. It's broken I know it. Poor Dimitri bought a broken doll. I tried to place my feet under me, but Dimitri grabbed them scooping me up into his embrace. It hurt so bad. I was ready to pass out.

"I'm sorry." I gulped.

"For what? I just got a new slave." He said as he tried to hold me in a different position.

"No, master you bought a broken slave. I'm sorry I wasted your money." I apologized. He started to chuckle a little.

"Emi, your not broken. You will be just fine. I bought you for a good reason right?" He was still chuckling a little.

I closed my heavy eyelids. I couldn't open them again, but I couldn't faint. I could feel the night air on my skin when Dimitri opened the door. I shivered slightly as pain surged through my body. Dimitri made his way to a car. It was a limo and he had brought us both inside. It was warm, but it wasn't hot. It was a nice temperature. Dimitri set me down on the leather seats next to him. He laid my head in his lap and I could feel him staring at me. In a frantic move I could feel him roll up his sleeve. At the same moment, everything was gone. I slipped into the darkness as I passed out in his car.

Dimitri POV:

What pulled me to this human? I can't seem to stop looking at her. Her dark green eyes that get a flurry of blue when she is lying. This was stupid though. I'm 637. I've never felt this way about a human before. I've probably lived out her greatest-grandparents. What was this feeling. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Even now. With a normal servant I would get someone to heal them and get it over with. This though, what her glance itself did to me, Ive known her for a few months now. Only because she was Gerard's a while back. She was always quiet when I saw her.

I slapped my head trying to get her out, but she was right under me. I instantly noticed when she fell asleep, but when I shook her to wake her up she didn't respond. I could smell the sweet scent of her blood still in her clothes. It was a good smell. Pure. Did Emi just pass out? Wait if she did then what do I do? Is this blood loss or just plain toleration? I bit my wrist and pressed it to her mouth. I'm not waisting money on a dead girl. She was still alive though. I could hear her heart beat.

Her blonde hair hung over her shoulders and was long enough to cover her bottom. It was sort of wavy and the way she had it also made her whole face look irresistible.

Drink. I kept saying quietly.

Emi's eyes opened and her head flung up hitting mine. She scampered around for a second pulling her dress down and sitting up awkwardly.

"I'm sorry master." She kept her gaze down.

I just sat there with my head in my hands. I couldn't tell her that she was perfect and super hard to resist at this point.

"We'll be at the castle in about ten minutes." I said peering out the window.

Emi didn't say anything back, she just looked down at her hands that were lightly trembling. The poor thing.

I reached my hand across the car and placed it on hers. She stopped trembling and I could feel her heart beat increase and her breaths fasten. I couldn't see her face through her tangled hair that fell into it. I started easing closer to her and every time i would move, even an inch, she would stiffen under my hold. I was eventually right next to her. I put my arm around her shoulder and squeezed it a little. The smell of her blood was enticing. It was hard to keep my fangs in.

We pulled up to the house, my house, a castle. I stepped out fast and motioned for Emi to follow. She looked at me almost confused for a second, but took my hand as I led her into the house. I brought her to the third floor first.

I led her to the west wing where the servants stay and showed her to her room, which was right above mine. She shared this one with Isabel and Anna, or at least that's what the name tag on the door said. The room next to hers had male servants, so I was hesitant about putting her here. I did though because it was right over my room. I could hear everything she says and does if I'm in.

Next I showed her the second floor, where I, my brother and my sister stay. She looked so cute when she cowards holding my arm as I led her everywhere. Especially when she met my sister. Her face lit up and went to a pinkish shade of red. She hurriedly bowed at her and apologized for not recognizing her faster. I almost laughed at her. When I led her away from my sister I grabbed her hand and could feel her heart rate rise and I could see her blush. She put her hand over her face trying to hide it.

I lifted her chin up with my hand. I tried to stay gentle. What was this human doing to me? I've never acted this way.

"Don't hide from me. It's not as cute if you do." I put my finger up and gently pulled her hair off of her face. I looked at her hair as her bloody sweet scent started filling my nose. She stood almost in awe as her mouth hung open. "Come with me."

I stood up straight and grabbed her wrist. I walked her to my room and sat her on my bed. "Stay here. I'll be right back." I opened the door that led to my closet. I pulled out one of my shirts and a pair of sweat pants with a draw string.

I walked back out and handed her the clothes. "These are for you. Please change. The pants have a draw string so pull it tight if you'd like." I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bathroom pushing her inside.

When she came out she was adorable in my oversized clothes. They hung off her perfectly so her curves were still slightly showing. I grabbed her waist and she winced in pain again. What's happening? My blood should have worked by now. I pulled up her shirt slightly showing her wound. It wasn't gone. The bone didn't look broken anymore though.

She pushed her shirt down and her face was red. I felt my face turns light shade of pink too. I turned around grabbing her wrist and leading her back to my bed. She sat down and I walked into the bathroom.

I don't understand. Why didn't my blood work? Why is she not healed? I walked to the sink and opened the cabinet. The first aid kit was sitting on top of some old cleaning products. I only have to use it if my niece got hurt. She was half human. I walked back out to see Emi nodding her head from sleepiness. I noticed her eyes were almost closed completely. She was struggling to stay awake.

I walked over to Emi and laid the first aid kit on my bed. She looked up at me with her drowsy eyes. She gave me a faint smile and I placed my hand on her forehead. She was on fire. So she has a fever? Must be it.