15) Answers ~ Lucy's P.O.V

Lucy's P.O.V

...DREAM...A little girl with long glossy orange hair was stood next to a cot with a baby. She was playing with the child "Lulu!" The child said happily and giggled "Mini Bro bro" The girl giggled at his reaction "Lucinda?" The girl turned towards the door "Yes Mummy?" She called down to her Mother "Are you with..." The girl cut her off "Yes Mummy, I'm with brother" She answered "Okay honey, Mummy will be up soon" The woman called.

The young girl played with the little boy "Peek a boo" The girl said and the baby laughed. There was a thud from down stairs and groans of pain "LILY!" A man yelled "THE CHILDREN!" He screamed again "GET THE CHILDREN AND RUN" He added, then the door to the fairly average sized bedroom flew open "Lucy, hide under the clothes in the cupboard quickly!" She demanded and she kept looking back, she picked the boy up and pretended to be happy as she tried to hide him in the small cupboard, but she was too late.

A man walked in. He was... Blue? The Mother quickly put the child down and turned to the blue man. I couldn't make out what they were doing, but whatever it was, it was soon over "AVADA KEDAVRA" The blue man screamed as his wand pointed at the woman. 

Suddenly she fell to the ground, her beautiful red hair flowing gracefully behind her "MUMMY!" The girl screamed from her hiding place, but soon rushed out when she noticed that the scary man was a threat to her baby brother. The man turned and saw the little girl, he sadistically smiled. He started to walk toward the young blonde. He got closer and closer and the little boy begun to cry.

The scary man turned to look back at the boy he screamed a curse, but I couldn't hear what he said, but whatever it was, it back fired and hit him, making him weak. He turned back toward the girl and picked up where he was, before the small incident "Lulu, where you going?" The boy asked "Lulu!" The child cried "LET ME GO!" The girl screamed "DADDY, DADDY" She cried again "
Daddy is DEAD!" The blue man yelled in amusement. Then everything went dark "Lulu, where are you going?" Was the last question the boy asked.

...DREAM OVER...

"HARRY!" I woke up screaming "WHERES MY BROTHER?!" I literally demanded an answer "Are you okay?" Harry asked softly from beside me, I sighed in relief. They all looked at me strangely "Are you feeling okay deary?" Mrs. Weasley asked me with concern shining in her eyes. I don't know why I screamed Harry's name, but I did so hopefully Mother. No, Wendy can answer all of my questions, which reminds me "Mrs. Weasley, has Wen- Mother sent a letter?" I asked, I couldn't let her know that I suspect something "No dear, they have not sent a letter" She answered sadly "What day is it?" I yawned as I rubbed my eyes "You've been out for a week" Someone said next to me.

I looked to my side and saw a very worried Charlie, I stood up hastily "I'm late! I gotta go. Bye" I vaguely explained "Late for what?" The Charlie look sought of a like guy asked, but I ignored him and apparated to my parents house. No Wendy and Nicholas' house, I invited myself in and quickly made my way into the front room. I sat on the sofa and waited for them to arrive home from work. I looked around the so familiar living room yet so unfamiliar at the same time. I stood up from the couch when I heard a poof and immediately knew that one or maybe even both of them were home.

They walked in chatting, but instantly stopped when they caught sight of me "I kept to my word, Mother" I spoke in monotone as I stared her in her eyes, then my gaze shifted to my 'Father' "I kept my promise" I added, they just looked at me coldly, well two can play at this game or should I say three? Back on track girl! Back on track

 "I want answers!" I demanded "Why are you here?" She hissed, whilst he just glared coldly at me "No Wendy, the question is; Who am I?" I asked just as coldly as his stare "You are Lucinda Maria Andrews!" My Fath- He yelled "NO I AM NOT! I KNOW WHO I AM AND I AM NOT AN ANDREWS!" I screamed at them, they looked shocked for a moment, but soon that shock turned to anger "Then who are you?!" He hissed at me, then Wendy began to glare "I don't know, but I am not your true flesh and blood" I admitted simply, their faces drained of colour.

"How did you find out?" She asked quickly "The Dark lord... He said he erased your memories of that day!" He exclaimed in disbelief "THE DARK LORD?! THE DARK LORD KILLED MY TRUE MOTHER AND FATHER!" I screamed "I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU! YOU ARE TRAITORS YOU FILTHY DEATH EATERS! NO WONDER I FELT AS IF I NEVER FIT IN IN THIS GOD DAMN RATTY HOUSE!" I screamed again "CALM DOWN!" Wendy yelled at me and even though she betrayed me, she still cared for me. 

I obeyed and calmed down slightly "Why is Bellatrix after me?" I asked coldly as once again I stared into their faces, expecting answers "I want you to answer all of the question that I had written into my letter" I demanded with no emotions "What letter?" She asked as if I had no proof that the owl brought it here "The one that I personally posted through the letter box" I said matter of factly "So I know for a fact that you and Father have read it. Come along Mummy I am not that stupid to be outwitted by the likes of you" I hissed, cruelly.

They looked at me and for a second, just a second I thought I saw hurt flash in their eyes, but surely I was wrong. How could people like this, feel bad for what a silly child would say after all, that is all I am to them, is a pathetic whiney little child. I watched as their eyes glazed over the contents of my letter "Oh, and there is no need to answer the last question, after all I already know why you have been ignoring me and now I know why you always had ignored or shown no interest in me" I stated coldly as my gaze bored into each of their eyes "I am not your daughter" I stated simply and coldly, no love was in my voice nor was it in my heart, not for these people.

All my life I was treated like crap and now I have finally realised why. I looked at them awaiting for their answers. They looked at each other before Wendy answered "You were to young to understand, but now you are old enough to be told. Yes you are a burden and Bellatrix wants you dead because you are to be the Draco Malfoys, her nephews wife on the 1st of May" I gasped in shock *NEVER* she continued "Because I hoped she finished you off. Because the Weasleys are blood traitors.

 Because you are a blood traitor. Because you were never apart of the Andrews family. Nothing that you do not already know. Because I want nothing to do with you. You have always been unreasonable. I hate you." She answered all of my questions one after the other "I refuse to marry a man who I do not love" I stated emotionless, but truthfully "You shall marry Draco whether you like it or not!" Wendy yelled "But I love another" I told them "Well Charles Weasley is already engaged" She said coldly *How did she know that I was speaking of Charlie? Wait...Charlie's engaged* I asked myself "Why have I been chosen to be the bride of Draco?" I questioned saying his name as if it was poison "DO NOT BE DISRESPECTFUL" She screamed. I scoffed and apparated back to the Burrow.

Tears streamed down my face as I ran past all of them, up to my room and slammed the door shut "I REFUSE TO MARRY HIM!" I screamed at the top of my voice. I started to as I stared at my reflection in the mirror "Why me? Why is it always me?" I asked myself quietly, never letting my gaze turn away from the despicable and pathetic person I saw in the mirror. Me. I screamed in annoyance and punched my mirror. It cracked as blood drizzled down it's shiny surface. A sharp pain shot through my knuckles. I dropped backwards onto my bottom and stared down emotionless at my clenched hand, watching the blood poured out from my knuckles. I just sat there. I know I must sound depressed, annoying and a bit unnatural.

Well guess what... I am. I have freaky purple eyes, I can heal any one which I have mentioned before and I can speak with animals, so yeah. I really am a freak. Well today I have found out that my childhood was a sham, I was kidnapped, my parents are my carers. I have a long lost sibling that I cared deeply for, I am to marry the most stuck up pratt of the century who is like 4 years younger than me! 

I have never been loved, everyone basically wants me dead and nobody likes me. Am I not the luckiest woman to ever walk this earth? Because I think that I am the unluckiest, most pathetic woman to live on this world. All I could think of was Charlie... He was engaged... He led me on, when he was just going to throw me away. I screamed again, but this time it was louder. He never wanted me, he just wanted me to be happy probably. I WANT TO NEVER TALK TO HIM EVER AGAIN! And that's a promise... I think...