9) Everyone has Secrets ~ Lucy's P.O.V

Lucy's P.O.V
My eyes opened and I remember it all. I remember every word spoken to me from that night, I remember every spell that was shot at me. The unforgivable curses. A normal girl would have died. A normal girl would have cried, but you see, I am not normal. I am a freak. I am everything Peter said. I am worthless, not even my own parents want me. I stared up at the ceiling with no emotions whatsoever, then I sat up "Ahh" I hissed out in pain, but I deserved the pain. 

I deserve every cruel possible situation as possible. I stood up on my feet and walked up the two flights of stairs to get to my room. Every step I took, pain would shoot through my entire body. I walked into my and looked at my reflection. My beautiful clothes were stained in blood and one of my heels were snapped *Merlin, I must of kicked her arse for that* I chuckled a little. My face had a few cuts and bruises. When I was finished looking at the damage from the mini war, I pulled out some fresh clothes and grabbed my towel. I walked down to the bathroom and did the usual. I locked the door, I turned on the shower and I stripped. I stepped into the shower and began to sing.

(Kelly Clarkson-Impossible)

After I finished singing, I just stayed stood in the shower. I stared at my arm as tears slid down my face as well as the water from the shower. I looked at the word that was now engraved within my arm. The word was now a scar. I could no longer escape the cruel words, I could no longer be happy because of this everlasting scar. It read 'FREAK'. I hoped that it was just a scab, so I tried to pick at it. I hissed in pain and decided to just leave it alone.

 I sighed in annoyance and turned off the shower. I stepped out and wrapped my towel around me *Why did it have to be me? Why am I always the victim? Why am I such a freak?* I thought to myself as I left the bathroom and walked back into my room. I closed my bedroom door and got changed. I looked in the mirror at my , but before I put my jacket on, I patted my stomach.

 I really was gaining weight and I've always been ugly so there is no changing that, but who cares? I do, but no one else does *All I have to remember is that I am me and o one can ever change that, but I am going to put my defenses back up. I raising the walls around me* I thought to myself "I'm going to keep everyone out of my little world, including my new family" I said quietly as I left my room. I walked down into the kitchen "Excuse me Mrs. Weasley, what time is it?" I asked, suddenly everyone turned around with the biggest smiles "What's going on?" I asked, feeling a bit conscious of my appearance.

"LUCY!" They all shouted as I was tackled into many life threatening hugs "C-ca-can't b-r-reathe" I said gasping for air "Sorry" They apologised "It is 2 o'clock in the afternoon" She answered happily, then she came over and looked at me and pressed my stomach "Haven't loss to much weight which is good. Still looking a bit paully, but you look healthy enough to be up and about. Hmmm... Your cuts seem to have cleared up a bit and your bruises seem to be healing.

 What about... May I?" She asked gesturing to my scarred arm. I unzipped my jacket and took it off to show her, she gasped in shock "It scarred, I thought it would just scab" She said with wide eyes "I'm sorry dear" She apologised and I put my jacket back on to hide my arms "Now come along deary, come eat something, you must be starved" She stated "No thank you Ma'am. I'm just going to sit outside, in the garden" I told her "Okay deary, be safe and don't go to far" She said sounding a bit unsure of her decision. I left the house and went to the place I was at before.

 You know, the place where them little beasts attacked me. As I remembered the memory I smiled and laughed a little bit. After a few random and unnecessary turns, I finally turned up at my favorite part of the garden. It was lighter today than it was the night of the wedding and I had nothing to fear. Bellatrix probably thought she killed me off.*Peter... Why did you do that? Why did you hurt me?* I thought as a few tears escaped my eyes. I heard rustling in the tall yellowish grass, but I knew all to well to not fear it, after all it was probably those bloody garden gnomes again "Godrick looks can be deceiving!" I said aloud "Yes, yes they can" I jumped, then I reached for my wand.

Then they came into view "Charlie" I sighed in relief, he just chuckled and sat down next to me "How did you find me?" I questioned as I leaned into him and placed my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in a bit closer "Well, after a few turns here and there, I finally found you" He smiled "So what's up?" He asked looking down at me "Nothing" I lied, hoping he wouldn't push it further, but another part of me wanted him to ask. I looked up at him and he was not convinced at all by what I said "Tell me... What happened?" He stated more than questioned, I sighed "Fine. It was Peter... He's Belltrix's son. He's a Lestrange. He lied to me. He used me" I told him part of it, not really wanting him to know all of it, but can you you blame me? I can't exactly tell my crush that... Oops... I said nothing! Deal? Anyway I can not tell him that I fought her more than once, well to him it's more than twice now, but that's not the point. I just do not want to tell him yet because one thing would lead to another, like you know? "Okay... Okay I get it. Everyone has their secrets " He said in defeat "But all secrets are told eventually" He added. Charlie started to smile evilly at me *Oh no!* I thought "Touch me and you die!" I warned and he chuckled. After a few minutes I understood why he was chuckling "Gross... Charles you are sick minded!" I exclaimed in disgust, which just made him laugh more.

"Oh shut up Charles" I commanded "What did you call me?" He questioned with a serious expression "Charles" I repeated his name smirking "Call me that again" He said narrowing his eyes playfully. I stood up and walked a few steps away "CHARLES ADRIAN WEASLEY" I yelled and he stood up "YOU ARE SO GONNA PAY FOR THAT" He yelled back to me as he started chased me through the garden. I'm so glad that I was wearing trainers because if I was wearing heels then I wouldn't stand a chance against him. Not that I had much of a chance to staart with, but if I could out run garden gnomes then surely I could out run a Weasley.

 I looked behind me, but didn't see him. I stopped running "I think I lost him" I said a loud as I panted for air "Think again" He laughed as he tackled me to the ground. He started tickling me "STOP IT" I laughed "STOP IT CHARLES" I laughed "NEVER!" He refused as he to was laughing "CHARLES!" I whined through laughter "STOP CALLING ME CHARLES" He yelled laughing "STOP TICKLING ME!" I laughed and he rolled off of me and laid down next to me, both of us gasping for air.

 I rolled on to my side so I was facing him and I smirked "Charlie?" I asked sweetly "Hmm?" He replied as he to, turned on his side to face me "Why is it, you always know how to make me smile and laugh?" I asked "Well Lucinda... I am naturally a funny man" He stated confidently and he looked completely serious "Yeah funny looking and your more of little girl than a man" I giggled *God, I hate giggling, but it can not be helped* I thought as I watched Charlies reaction "Hey I am not funny looking! I'm a beautiful girl!" He defended himself and I laughed "So you admit it?" I questioned, smiling "Nope... Admit what?" He asked, looking completely clueless , I started laughing again.