1) A Weasley Wedding ~ Lucy's P.O.V

Lucy's P.O.V
I was locked up in my room most of the day and my Mother has told me that I am not allowed to go to that Halloween party *ARRRGGGGHH!!! IT'S NOT FAIR!* Then I had an idea, I looked over at the window, then I looked at my costume and I kept looking back and forth between the two of them "Light bulb" I said quietly. I made sure that my bedroom door was closed before I stripped and slipped the dress on and all of the accessories.

 I walked into the bathroom which conveniently was attached to my bedroom. I had a non suit. I walked over to the sink and knelt down. I picked up a bag full of lipsticks and searched its contents for a dark reddish purple lipstick. After I had found it I put the little bag back behind the sink and because I am lazy, I crawled back into my room with a firm grip on the lipstick. I crawled over to my mirror and pushed myself up to my feet again. I looked in the mirror as I applied my makeup and popped in a pair of fangs.

After I was finished with the majority of my outfit, I walked over to one of my closets and slid the door open revealing shelves full of shoes. I scanned each shelf until I found a pair of heels I deem worthy enough to be seen in. I delicately picked them up and slid the door closed again. I walked over to my bed and dropped myself onto it. 

I slid the heels on and stood back up "LUCY" Mother yelled "WHAT" I yelled back "WE'RE LEAVING SOON" She yelled again. *I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT! I AM NOT ALOUD TO GO TO THAT BLOODY HALLOWEEN PARTY BECAUSE I HAVE TO ATTEND SOME BORING RUBBISH BLOODY WEDDING!* I screamed mentally *I'M STILL WEARING THIS THOUGH. I DON'T CARE WHAT MOTHER HAS TO SAY! Anyway all those boring old sods need a bit of a fright right? But I suppose it is a bit too early for a Halloween party* I reasoned, but I still wasn't going to change out of my smart .

I walked over to the window and unlocked it. I pushed the window open, but as I was about to step out, my bedroom door flew open "YOU ARE GOING TO THAT WEDDING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? YOU ARE NOT GOING TO THAT SILLY PARTY DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR? NOW GET DOWN THEM STAIRS THIS INSTANT YOUNG LADY! WE ARE LEAVING FOR THE WEASLEYS" She screamed "NOW!" She added when she noticed that I wasn't moving anywhere. 

Now I started moving and obviously she had not noticed my choice in clothing, I walked down the stairs and into the living room. My Father smiled at me, but suddenly that smile faded "What are you wearing?" He asked in disgust as he looked me up and down "A dress... What does it look like?" I questioned sarcastically "Don't you dare take that tone of voice Young lady!" My Mother scolded as she grabbed my arm "And to make sure you don't play any tricks" Mother said "You will be apparating with us" Father finished as the floor beneath my feet disappeared and reappeared in a couple of seconds. *At least I was not told to change* I thought happily.

 As I was about to walk into the tent I heard somebody clear their throat. I inwardly sighed as I turned around "Yes" I asked sweetly "Any funny business and you will be in big trouble" Father warned "Yes Father" I replied and turned around to enter the tent. Just as I thought, Boring old people EVER! "VAMPIRE!" Someone screamed "WHERE!" I screamed back and looked in the direction she was staring in "Oh... Wait... You meant me" I said finally remembering what I was wearing and I smirked.

I started to walk up to the woman who screamed 'Vampire' and watched as she paled, backing away. I chuckled in amusement "LUCINDA!" I heard my Mother scream and I winced. I turned to face none other than... My Mother "You are in so much trouble!" She hissed loudly as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to Father and a red headed woman, girl and men "Molly, Arthur, this is my daughter Lucy" Mother said to 'Molly' "Hello deary, let me introduce you to my family" She smiled "This is Ginerva, Ronald, Frederick, George, Percy, Charles and William" She introduced, but only one caught my attention.

 I smiled at them "Nice to meet I am Lucinda, but please call me Lucy. Mother may I leave now?" I asked "No you can no..." She was cut off "Wendy, I have sent the letter to your sister" Father said "Okay darling, Lucy you are to leave for you Aunts after Christmas" My Mother stated "Why Mother?" I asked "You will also be staying with the Weasleys for the holidays""But Mother" I whined "Because you are being rather unreasonable and you cannot go for two minutes without being a bitch towards someone" My Mother exclaimed "I hate you" I whispered, my words dripped with truth and my Mother looked hurt, but I didn't care.