We walked up to the nearly empty bar and sat at a stool. A young man with a thick beard and stretched ears appeared in front of us "what can I get you guys?"  He asked kindly.

I thought for a moment before deciding "I'll have an old fashion"

Mike smirked "That sounds good, I'll have the same thing"

"Alright" the Bartender smiled and went about to get the ingredients. 

I looked around the bar but stopped when I turned my head to find Mike eyeing me "what?" I asked.

"What?" He repeated and raised his eyebrows. He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders "I was trying to think of a way to tell you that you look pretty when you're wet without sounding like a perv" as he spoke a smirk grew on his face.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at him "shut up" I said, running my fingers through the snarls in my hair "what time is it?" I asked, curious at how early we were drinking.

Mike looked down at his phone that he had just taken out of his pocket "it's one o'clock" he said.

"Okay, so it's not too early" we both laughed and the bartender returned with our drinks.

"Is that all for now?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes, thank you" I replied cheerily, sipping my drink.

"So now what do we do?" Mike asked when the bartender walked away.

I shrugged "we could wait out the rain and still go to the statue, or we could go around and just hit up some bars?" I said the last part with a smirk.

"I'm not a big fan of heights anyway" he smiled wide, causing me to do the same.

So our plans changed and we decided to get drunk instead, which I didn't mind at all. After the third bar Mike suggested getting something to eat. I told him about an Italian place not too far from where we were and we started to walk there.

By then the rain had seised and left puddles on the sidewalk. The sound of people and cars splashing through them echoed through the busy streets. The sky was still dark and gloomy but my mood was far from it.

I clutched Mike's hand and smirked when I saw I big puddle just in front of us. When we were just about to walk through it I jumped up and my sneakers hit the wet pavement with a splash.

"What the-" Mike looked down at his wet pant leg, surprised at first. I grinned up at him innocently "so you're gonna be like that?" He said with a smirk.

The next puddle we came across, Mike used the side of his foot to kick up water at me, getting even my shirt wet. I gasped and looked down "Mike!"

He mocked my innocent look from before and started to laugh "what?" His laughter died down to a giggle.

"You know what, asshole" I nudged his shoulder with my own then stopped in my tracks "this is it!" I smiled and pulled him through the door, the smell of pasta hit me and made my mouth water.

"It smells so good in here" Mike breathed in, reading my mind.

"I'm starving" I said before a young waiter came and brought us to an empty table. We sat down and each ordered a drink. When the waiter returned with them we told him what we'd like to eat.

"You seen pretty tipsy for only a few drinks" Mike smirked at me from across the table once the waiter left again.

I broke out into a fit of giggles, proving his statement right "I guess I am"

"You're so cute" he leaned forward a little and grinned like an idiot.

"You're cuter" I said with a small smirk.

"I am a man, Addison." He said sternly "I'm not cute"

This only made me laugh harder than before, causing Mike to do the same. I watched across me as he covered his mouth in an attempt to stop it, trying not to draw attention to ourselves.

I sipped my drink as our laughter died down and Mike slipped his phone out of his pocket. He scrolled through it as I looked over the different drink specials. My phone that was sitting on the table already lit up with a notification. I raised an eyebrow at Mike and opened it.

He had posted a photo of me sitting across from with with the caption "Lunch with my lady 🍷🍝"  I smiled at the screen before locking it and setting it down.

"So how's everybody?" I asked him, obviously referring to the band.

"Everyone's really good, they all miss you" he smiled "my mom has been bugging me to meet you ever since I got home" he chuckled softly.

"I wish I could" I gave him a sympathetic smile, feeling guilty for not making it to California.

"Don't worry about it" Mike reached across the table and grabbed my hand "you'll get there when you can, I understand" he ran his thumb over my tattooed knuckles, comforting me "I'm sorry I got so mad yesterday" he sighed, bringing it up for the first time since he'd been here.

"I know, but you had a right to be" I sighed sadly.

"I was just so excited to see you" he squeezed my hand gently "I'm glad I decided to come"

"So am I" I perked up, smiling at the fact he was sitting across from me "I love you" I said rather randomly.

He grinned and brought my hand up to kiss the back of it "I love you so much"

~
I'm sorry it takes so long for me to update :-( buT HEY I SAW ATL, ADTR AND BLINK182 IN CONCERT HOLY FUCK