Chapter 12

{helloo 🌸 I hope you like the story so far, I update fairly regularly and I have a lot of ideas for this book! I'm not sure how long it will end up being I might make a second book, but please vote and comment, I'd love your feedback!! 💘}

I swung the door open to my small tattoo parlor and help my arms up like a queen "guess who's back bitches!"

I was instantly tackled by one of my best friends, Sam. Her short, spiky purple hair tickled my neck as I hugged her back tightly "don't leave me ever again" she jokingly sobbed into my shoulder and I laughed. She stepped back laughing as well.

Mike had walked over to his brother and everyone else who had beat us here.

"How've you been?" I asked Sam excitedly.

"Really good" she beamed "and business has been great, as you'll be happy to hear"

Everyone came in a couple hours before the shop opened so we could all hang out and if anyone wanted work done, they could get it now before everyone had their appointments.

"That's awesome!" I looked at one of my beautiful best friends standing in front of me. She was a bit taller than me and curvier, with a killer ass that she was known for. She was always full of energy "where's Skylar?"

Before she could answer, the flamin' homosexual that I love the most emerged from the entrance to the back where our piercings are done "I'm here darling!" He dramatically entered and came over to us with arms open. I hugged his scrawny figure tight, then he pulled back and whispered "where's this hunky boyfriend of yours?"

I giggled and grabbed his hand "c'mon, I'll introduce you guys" the three of us walked over to where Mike was standing with Jeremy, Tony and Alex.

Mike turned with a smile once he realized I was standing next to him "hey"

"Hi, I want you to meet someone" I stepped to the side a little and motioned to my friends "this is Skylar and Sam" I told Mike then leaned into him a little "and this is Mike"

"Hey, nice to meet you I've heard quite a bit about you both" he chuckled.

"Nothing good I hope" Skylar joked and we all laughed.

I stepped past Mike and hugged Tony from the side "and this is my other boyfriend, Tony" he looked down, shocked at first. Then he wrapped his arms around my shoulders when he saw it was me.

"Oh, alright. Thanks for telling me" Mike tried to sound serious but ended up smiling and making us all roar in laughter.

"Where's Vic?" I asked looking around the room after Jaime introduced himself.

"He went back there with Claire to get a new nose ring because his broke" Mike said pointing to the back entrance.

"Do you want me to start on yours?" I asked Mike and he nodded, smiling.

"What're you getting done?" Tony asked.

"You'll see when I'm done with him" I said, taking Mike's hand and walking toward the chair closest to the front desk.

The front of the shop was pretty open. The back wall was lined with six leather chairs that had small compartments underneath and a table reaching from the wall to the chair. Each worker has their own chair and each chair had a curtain attached to the ceiling that pulled all the way around it. On one end of the room was the counter with the cash register and a display case of different piercings. Opposite of that a table was set up with books filled with tattoo designs. They were all organized by designer and style.

"It'll be easier if you take your shirt off" I told Mike before he sat down.

He smirked "yeah, you just want me to get naked" I rolled my eyes as he pulled off the Key Street T-shirt he was wearing.