Epilogue - Alex and Gabe (Galexy)

Alex POV

Well Gabe and me had known each other in 6th grade while Gabe was in 9th grade. We both were besties since childhood until one day he just asked me out which I couldn't refuse. So since that day we both have been an inseparable couple. I also got to meet Gabe's little sis, Erza and her besties, Reeya and Hirtee. Dude these girls are my life with whom I can share anything. Our group, the dead zombie girls consists of different characters;

Erza is mostly the tomboy and killer one. She can murder you anytime if you insult someone she loves. Worst during her anger,NO ONE can control her. Indirectly, don't mess with her!!

Hirtee is the one who doesn't care about your feelings unless if they involve her friends, relatives or herself. She is more likely the type I-don't-care.

Reeya is the one to be exact opposite of Hirtee. She is very straightforward. She can be cute when in fact, she is dangerous. She can kill anyone anytime she wants.

And I, I'm the one who is mist of the time quiet. I never involve myself in a fight and never do something illegal. In other words, I'm the opposite of the girls...

After staying with the girls for like 3 months, I was asked in Australia to work as singer and model. So I had to go and during my absence that everything between Cole and Erza happened. Such a long story...

Well let me narrate what happen for my marriage.

~~~~~ 6 years earlier ~~~~~

Everyone was in the living room at our house. We were watching Deadpool which was hilarious!! Everyone would laugh and some would ever cry of laugh. I was lying on the couch with Gabe. Erza was cuddling with Cole on the floor along with Hirtee and Dalton. Hayfaah and Dana were half asleep in each other's arms. Reeya and David were lying on the other half of the couch and Will was sitting on the plastic bag couch. I was relaxing myself in Gabe's embrace as it was so warm!! Suddenly just a while after the film finished, Gabe switched off the TV and dragged me in the middle of the TV room. I had my little idea of what was happening but wasn't 100% sure.
He knelt and said

GM - Alex Moore, you have no idea how much I like you, his much you make me smile, how much I love talking to you, his much I wanna make you mine.. Will you make my wish come true??

Oh my goodness he was actually proposing to me??!!! I don't think I'm ready yet but still I wanna be his...

Everyone was captivated by us. They all were waiting for my answer eagerly even if they knew what it would be.

I pretended to be thinking a lot and then said 'yes' with a smile. He did a yes-high five with himself before crashing his lips on mine with everyone cheering for us. It felt like I was swimming in happiness.

Days later, Gabe and I were discussing on our date of marriage and marriage venue.

~~~~~ April 22nd ~~~~~

With the collaboration of everyone, my marriage was finally happening. The girls did my shopping while the guys did for Gabe. I was so excited at the same time nervous. I was completely dressed

It was simple but beautiful

It was simple but beautiful. Dalton was my best man and the girls were my bridesmaids while the other guys were Gabe's bridesmen. Finally it was time!!
The girls walked in front of me with roses in their baskets. David was grabbing my hand. When I saw Gabe in his tux, I was shocked totally as was him when he saw

When I arrived near Gabe, he took hold of my hand and then we both faced the priest who talked about you know, bible

When I arrived near Gabe, he took hold of my hand and then we both faced the priest who talked about you know, bible. Then he made us pronounced our promises. Then he baptised us husband-wife where we shared a passionate kiss which every guests awed. Afterwards we cut a delicious chocolate cake with a symbol of Batman at the top ^-^

In the evening, we celebrated the reception at our house which was totally fun. I asked Cole to make a speech from my side while Gabe told Erza. Haha, it was funny to see them talking as their speeches were funny, weird but touching. Arriving at dancing time, Gabe and I did the first dance then every couple came on the floor. Later, Dalton and Dana were dancing nonsensely on the dance Floor. Haha it was so hilarious...

The next day Gabe and I went to England for our honeymoon. These weeks I spent with Gabe were precious to me. Lager we gt to know that Hayfaah/Dana and Erza/Cole were coming to settle I'm here with us. We did stay with them until we both were to live in Singapore for business.

I'm sure Erza and the other girls passed the rest of their lives Happily ever after. I would still keep contact with the girls of course...

At around late 25s , we got children of course and now I can say with pride, my life has been completed, thanks to my friends, family, husband and now children!!