Epilogue

As I promised, this is the epilogue of the story. Hope you all like it and yeah, don't forget to read the A/N below,at the end of the chapter.

Thank you
Erza xxx

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
After that first day of school, all the girls were comfortable by then. They were reassured that everyone wasn't bad mouthing about them. The boys from time to time would hold concerts where they would sing, dance and sometimes even introduce the girls since all the fans shipped them with the boys.
#Galexy #Cerza #Dayfaah #Halton #Ravid

~~~~~ 5 years later ~~~~~~

Years after years they were all getting graduated and went to their dream university due to their good results. The best thing was that the boys were joining their girlfriend to their university also.

Erza/Cole and Hayfaah/Dana went to University where as Hirtee/Dalton went to Los Angeles University and Reeya/David to Canberra University. Gabe/Alex were already done with their study and were already married. Yup married, they were a couple, Mr and Mrs Morales!! It was so amazing the day of their marriage. Erza and Cole were asked to give a speech which was pretty much weird but funny. For that day, Dalton and Dana would dance goofying on the dance floor while Hayfaah and Hirtee would either complain or laugh their ass out. Of course as usual, all the girls would tease Alex by calling her Mrs.Morales, when are we going to play with little babies Morales?!?

She would blush a lot even though it would come one day for sure, true!!

Anyways, Hirtee, Reeya, Hayfaah and Erza were no longer friend. For an available reason, they got separated from each other. Except that Hayfaah and Erza stayed besties forever like sisters. These two were so close with each other. Same with Hirtee and Reeya.

Compared to the girls, the boys were the opposite, they all stayed in contact with each other and even sometimes would have a stat for 1-2 months among themselves.

Erza, Hayfaah, Dana, Gabe, Alex and Cole lived in the same house in England while Hirtee, Dalton lived in Los Angeles, Reeya, David lived in Australia and Will and his new girlfriend, Jasmine in France.

Erza,Hayfaah, Jasmine, Hirtee and Reeya were all 20 years old while Alex was 23 years old. Cole, Dalton, David and Will were all 25 Years old while Dana was 24 years and Gabe 26 years.

No one except #Galexy was engaged or married.

They never heard about Daniel, Nick and Steve ever again in their life. Even though if these terrible nightmares would often haunt them.

Who knows what will happen to them?! It is said that Life is short but that doesn't mean that it can't be naughty/notorious...