Chapter 1

Erza POV

OMG!! Can you believe it!! I, Erza was going shopping with Hirtee and Reeya!!! Seriously they know very well I hate shopping but NO! Mrs.Hirtee and Mrs.Reeya need me to keep company. Argg, I tell you these girls are...

Well whatever, I got dressed into my comfy clothes, grabbed my car and house keys and drove to Hirtee's house which was only a few minutes away from mine. After 3-4 min of driving, I got into Hirtee's drive way and honked at her. A while later, she got out of her house with her house key, a purse and your inside the car. We both did our shake hand and I continued to drive till Reeya's house. After 30 min of driving, I got to her house but she was waiting at her entrance for us which Hirtee and I laughed. Once Reeya got inside, she firstly yelled at me as I 'fetched' her late since all shops will be soon closed. Secondly because I was too Gothic, thirdly because Hirtee and I didn't praise her for her 'cute dress' and fourthly because there wasn't any song playing. I rolled my eyes and pressed on music start button and then came 'Heartless'... We all screamer of excitement as it was playing!!!

An IM5 song was playing!!! OMFG!!! After so long!!! Yes Hirtee,Me and Reeya loved IM5!! They were so talented, good looking and argg, words can't describe them!!! No need to say that we were all singing loudly with the windows all opened. After 1 hour or so, we finally arrived at the shopping mall... We got out the car and headed towards Body & Soul, Mango, Forever 21,etc... Half of our day Hirtee and Reeya were shopping, with me carrying all their  bags..
Suddenly I knocked against someone and fell down. I rubbed my head and started to collect all the fallen bags.

- Hey I'm sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was walking.

You heard the person said. You looked up to see him!!