Joey was dressed up as same as Anirudh.But he looked totally stunning in formal dress code.As Joey is dressed nicely for the first time.Just his graduation hat was a bit mess.

"Thanks man,But no one can take the secret beauty in you.And you know how to make everyone look special." Joey repllied sarcastically.

"Where is nisha?" Abinaya asked.

"With Rayan,They're coming dressed up nicely. " Joey answered.

"Oh !! " Abi said,in a low tone.

Just in time her eyes glanced at vaishnavi and abinash.So,she made h

Rayan and Nisha got dressed up a bit late as they were grounded with their busy schedules.Rayan was working in a music academy as sound engineer.And Nisha was working as a stylist in cine field.They both went into this as their part time job.Since they were busy with their studies before their graduation.And now they will be officially announced.

Anirudh's aim was just marry anika and get settled.He no other dreams other than that.But now for Anika's sake he has taken engineering.Anika's and mahima's aim was to become stylist just as nisha.

But anika had another aim which to be a paranormal investigator.But she knew deep inside she won't be able to achieve it.

"Hey buddies. !" Rayan and nisha pouted,chorusly in excitement.

"Hey sups !!" Anirudh and joey said,giving them a high 5 and a brief hug.

"Wow!! Everyone looks dashing.Wearing the same dress code." Nisha commented.

"Stop kidding,looks like we all are wearing uniform like a kindergarten students." Joey said,sarcastically.

Anirudh and others laughed out as joey reaction was funny.

"Alright guys,lets get down on our seats." Rayan said,casually.

The four of them walked towards their table and took their seats.Vaishnavi and Abinash was already there with abi,beside their table.Abi gave a very big wave to anirudh with her cute smile.And anirudh gave a wave back with a smile on face.The venue was a large auditorium,with over twenty large,round tables.There was a stage and a podium infront of the room.Everyone were seated on their own table which was in reserved and they were all set to see the cheif guest of the graduation day.And then waiters started to serve them with plenty of juice and wines.Anirudh was restless and nervoused.He was glad that all of his friends were arrived at this very big ceremony.As he wont get the chance see his friends again.And of course after this day everyone's life will be changed.

The ceremony started,The principal gently came and gave his speech respectfully.And invited Mr.Ragavendra Ravichander as our pillar of the chief guest.Anirudh was becoming more nervous when his eyes glanced at his dad.He was surprised to see his dad as a cheif guest for his own graduation day.A couple of hours more for anirudh's name to be called.He thought it would go by no time as he wished he could spend some time with abinaya as her promised her.The host was plain and boring.Every single person who received their award for some reason and gave their speech so shortly.Anirudh was thinking how he is going to speak and how short his speech going to be as he didn't prepare one.

Rayan,Joey and Nisha had already received their award and certificate.They're now officially said to be as graduated student.Three of them just gave a short and sweet speech as they were so nervoused and shy to speak on the stage.But anirudh thought that he should give a long speech,as it's his turning point in his life.But he wasn't sure if they will let him to give his thank you speech for long.

'And here is our very last award of the evening is for excellent talented two persons.These two have always been a trending admire for juniors.They both have loved by all the professor and teachers eventhough they do mischiefs around in college campus.When it comes to project case for them,they both will get so deep into with their friends.I can say their hardwork has made up this.I honestly if you guys be around them you will gain only positive vibes.We're grateful that we got students like them and many students learning a alot from them.This award is so special to them,as they have proved taking a very big risk in their life.I truly say this award would only be dedicated to that person.But unfortunately that person could make it up.So now,I would like to call our honourable chief guest Mr.Ragavendra Ravichander to present this award to Anirudh Ravichander and Anika Srinivasan." The host announced.