10 | Who Knew

Mulai dari awal

"Nah, he need his ass beat. Walking around here like he own some. Pussy ass nigga." She began to slightly raise her voice as I pulled her back.

"Yeah. You doing right. Run off with ya lil dyke girlfriend. Y'all prolly fucking on the low anyways." I heard him and his friends laugh and I turned, but Korine beat me before I could speak.

"No, Josh. She's my girlfriend. So shut the fuck up and FUCK YOU!" she yelled the last part, then through up both middle fingers. A hush grew over the entire cafeteria, and he just blinked with a stupid expression on his face. He was speechless. Even I was speechless.

Girlfriend?

- Ace's P.O.V. -

"Pass me a cracker, nigga." I rolled my eyes, already annoyed.

"Whatchu needa cracker for?" Mookie broke away from Hailey's lips and looked at me.

"What you think? To eat. Stop asking dumb ass questions, bitch." I rolled my eyes then grabbed the saltines from in front of her.

"Aye-... You know what. Fuck it. I don't know who pissed in your Cheerios this morning but-" Mookie was cut off by Dra.

"Can y'all shut the fuck up for one second? Damn." Dra rolled her eyes.

"The fuck you talking to?" Mookie and I said in unison, then looked at each other.

"See? Y'all too much alike and y'all have known each other way too long to be fussing like yall do."

"You always sounding like somebody mama. You need to be quiet yourself." Benji, Dra's fem girlfriend and also part of our group, said coming up behind her and laughing.

"Oh, but you sure the hell wasn't being quiet last night when I was-"

I cut Dra off quickly, "Aye. We don't wanna hear about y'all sex life. This ain't porn hub."

"Forreal. And stop trinna be somebody mama. We got our own mamas, b." When Mookie said this it brought me back to Friday night.. And what I did.....

"Whose doing all that yelling?" Hailey cocked her head to the side, to look at the lunch tables from afar. Perks of being the richest kids at a private school gets you your own lunch table, separate from everybody else. It's alright, but it can get lonely sometimes I guess.

"Aye, Ace. Ain't that your baby project partner or something?" Dra asked me.

"Yeah, the new girl?" Benji questioned.

"She has a name." I snapped without thinking.

"Ohhh. She getting defensive." Mookie chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up. Ain't nobody getting defensive."

"Nigga. Here. Take a chill pill." She said tausing a little white pill at me.

"Why you got anti-anxiety pills, fam?" Dra laughed.

"Y'all. That looks serious." Hailey nudged Mookie and she looked up.

"Oh, yeah. That does. We needa see what that is." They stood up and walked over, and soon I found myself following them as well.

"Baby, that's Korine!" Hailey whispered in Mookie's ear, pointing. Korine was one of Hailey's best friends and they were both on the cheerleading team. So she seemed pretty concerned.

"Run off with y'all dyke girlfriend. Y'all prolly fucking on the low anyways." I heard, then followed by some guys laughing and that's when I saw that it was Korine, that Kay girl, and Queen and the fuckboy Josh who thinks he runs shit because his daddy is the principal.