6 | Family

6 | Family

-(Haven in media.) Enjoy, loves.

____

( Baby Project: Day 8 )

- Queen's P.O.V. -

"You're trying to go where now?" Mama asked me, as she scrubbed down the dishes. Why was she washing the dishes? I don't know when we had millions of maids everywhere.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair then tied my hair up in a ponytail and let my hair drop back down to my lower back. It was something I usually did when I was nervous or angry. Its a stupid habit I picked up from my younger sister, Haven (Hay-vin).

"New York, Mama. New York." I repeated. She sat down the dishes then turned her full attention to me.

"Ohhh, I wanna come." Haven popped her head out of nowhere.

"No, ugly." We laughed then Mama spoke.

"Queen, I don't know. Maybe..." She said. I groaned. Always so over pro-damn-tective.

"When will you ever let me be an adult? I was an adult to you when I was helping you pay for the bills so why am I not one now?" I knew I was wrong for saying this, but I really didn't care. It was true.

"Queen. Don't get smart with me just because I've been off your ass lately. I'm still the mother here."

"Righhht. But who was helping raise the kids?" I asked then felt a sharp sting across my right cheek. She slapped me.

"Don't ever act like I wasn't raising my own kids. I raised you. You were just being a big sister. Not a mother." She all but yelled.

I did this humorless laugh and stormed off. "Keep lying to yourself because Mama I raised myself while you were out getting drunk with your baby daddies!" I yelled and finally ran to my room and slammed the door. I tried to hold in my tears for a couple of minutes but it was impossible to. I had to let them go.

I heard a knock on the door but I ignored it. "Q? ...Its me. Haven." I saw Haven's head peep from outside the door and she walked in. I sighed as she sat down beside me.

Haven was the second oldest. She always had my back and usually was the one to break up the arguments that Mama and I ever had. She was the referee in most occasions.

There are four of us. Me, Haven, Sky, and Blue. I'm 17 of course, Haven is 16, Sky is 14, and Blue is 14. Sky and Blue are both twins. Sky is the girl and Blue is the boy. They're fraternal twins, of course.

"You okay?"

"What does it look like?" I snapped, sighing.

"Hey, don't catch an attitude with me. Ian do nothing." Haven raised an eyebrow, getting sassy.

I laughed a little. "I'm sorry little sis. Mama just treats us like babies. Especially me. Its like she wants to keep me trapped in the house with her or something."

"First of all, I'm only 9 months younger than you. So hush. And second, she just does that because you wasn't really there when we were younger so now that she's here more she trys to make up for that time, I guess." She shrugged.

I thought about her words. I never thought about it like that... "Maybe you're on to something little sis." I smiled at her, as she nudged me playfully.

"Stop being a pussy." She laughed.

"Maybe you need some." I laughed then started running cause' I knew she was about to hit me.

"Aye, get yo pussy eating ass back here!" She chased me around my room. It was huge so it was gonna be a while before she caught up with me.

"Not my fault you suck dick." I chuckled, half out of bretah when she finally tackled me. Haven was bisexual, and she really wasn't sure about what she preferred yet. But I think once she taste the right pussy she gone be on the #PussyOnly team.

"I do not!" She defended, finally hitting my arm hard. For a small ass girl, she's strong asf.

"Can y'all shut up!" Sky came walking by our room then stopped when she saw us on top of each other. "Why're y'all being gay?" She slapped her hand on her hip. She's always got an attitude, I rolled my eyes.

"Can you go do little kid stuff or something?" Haven shook her head, hitting me one last time then walking to the door.

"I'm only two years younger than you, smart one." Sky rolled her eyes.

"And?" I walked up behind Haven, crossing my arms.

"Older siblings are annoying." Sky shook her head and walked off.

"And how do you think we feel about you?" Haven laughed and walked out of my room.

"Could all of y'all shut the he-" I raised an eyebrow at him and Blue rolled his eyes before finishing his sentence, "Can y'all please shut the heck up?"

I shrugged. "Watch yo lil mouth Jr. And I don't know, can I?" I asked, as Haven and Sky continued to argue down the hall.

"I wish I had a brother!" Blue stormed out.

"Good afternoon everybody." David came up the stairs, trying to make conversation.

All of our heads turned to him. "Not now, David." We said at the same time and he quickly turned around and walked back downstairs.

I sighed. "I don't have time for this." I turned around and walked back to my room.

"Me either." Someone else said and eventually everyone else went back into our rooms.

Our family is so weird but I've gotta say that I love them.

I heard my phone vibrating and I looked at it, and I saw that it was Ace calling.

"Hello?" I answered the phone, trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Uhh, hey. Wassup."

"Uhmmmm, hi? What is it Ace?" I raised an eyebrow even though I knew she couldn't see me.

"I'm outside." She said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Outside where?" I asked, dumbly. Nice, Queen. Nice. I mentally face palmed myself.

"Your house, dumb ass." She chuckled.

"Oh, why?" I asked, leaving my room and walking to the door and opened it.

Ace hung up the phone at the sight of me and raised an eyebrow. "Because its my time to spend the night at your house." She said, as I let her in.

"Oh..." I trailed off. I forgot.

Shit.

____

-A/N: Update! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but here you go! Love y'all & thanks for reading.

~lye