Part nine

Part nine ~ dream

It is said, if you think of someone right before falling asleep you'd dream about them. And of course, My dreams recently had Sakura in them. A lot of them just included seeing her out and about as thats really what I ever saw of her, but todays... Was somewhat different, and it played with my mind.

~ I was running, running through a beautiful green field, the sun was shining so brightly and the butterflies around us danced in and out of our path. I stopped as I reached a hill, worried about the outcome I turned around and Sakura was behind me. Her gorgeous pink hair flew- bouncing to the rhythm of her steps. I put my hands out to stop her but she pounced on me, rolling us both down the hill lion king style. A dark red crimson blush filled my face as I realised that when we had reached the bottom she was hovering above me, both her hands placed either side of my face, our legs tangled together, our bodies close together. Her angelic voice let out an apologetic worry "Ino!!!" She lowered herself and snuggled herself into me "i'm so sorry, i hope i didn't hurt you!" I was speechless, I don't know if it was the shock of her being so close to me or from that fall. I wrapped my arms around her perfect body, "I-it's alright Sakura, no harm done." Was this the time i'd finally confess to her? What if i was to lose her forever?
"Sakura...?" I asked not knowing how this would go. Sakura lifted her body up and looked at me in the eye. "W-what is it?" We had both sat up and sat facing one another.
A tear had fallen down my face as the words followed "I love you."
Sakura's eyes had widened, but she seemed somewhat happy. She had leant into kiss me but as our lips touched the earth started to crumble, "WHATS HAPPENING?!" She tried to grab my hand but she ground had divided itself between us - instantly pulling us away from one another. We both reached our hands out but... We were just too far away for eachother.
"INO-CHAN!!" "SAKURA!!!!"
"NO!!!!!" We both screamed. The piece of ground I was on slowly shrunk until... i had fallen, into this endlessness nothingness,I had no idea where this would lead me. All I could hear was Sakura's voice screaming "INO!!!!!!!!!" I had fallen into complete darkness, is our love that forbidden that i am unable to be with her?~

I woke up with my face stained by tears, screaming the words "NO!!!!", i gasped at my sudden realisation of being in my bed, i sat up and wiped the tears from my eyes. "It may have just been a dream... But perhaps it means i'm not meant to be in love with her". I sighed as I turned my head to read the clock, it read '06:03'. I frowned "i woke up so early..." I guess it's expected as I went to bed super early yesterday. I stretched then dragged myself out of my bed, i threw my dressing gown on, went to the toilet then trailed down the stairs. I dragged my feet into the kitchen seeing a plate covered up on the table 'Mum must have put my dinner up for me..' I thought. WAIT, I haven't even told my mum anything about this! I uncovered it seeing my favourite food, I smiled "thank you, mum, i'll tell you everything, don't you worry. I'm sorry i've left you worrying."