Part eight

Part eight~ I wonder why...

(This part will be in sakuras view)

Ever since Ino had stopped with the rivalry, i felt a change in her. The rare times that i'd actually see her I saw a hint of sadness rather than her competitive grin. At the time, i believed this was because she had given up on Sasuke because I had perhaps won, in her eyes maybe I had but no, I didn't. I gave up because I knew there was no point, despise the sudden power and motivation I had to win Sasuke after cutting my hair off- it actually did nothing.

I didn't even feel any victory once I had gone home that night, although I may have acted like I did.

I walked back down the stairs wondering all this, i just... Wonder why Ino has changed so much, and who does she really love? If its anybody i know i'd surely help her out.

"Ahhh, Sakura-San? Is Ino alright?" Mrs Yamanaka looked at me worried.

I nodded "yeah, she is now, she was just feeling really ill thats all" i think...

"Ahhh! She really hasn't been herself for a while, i think something must be bugging her." Mrs yamanaka sighed, "My poor baby-girl, i wish she'd just tell me."

I wasn't sure whether to discuss the reason i thought it was so, I decided to leave it to when Ino was ready to tell her, after all isn't it preferred by the parent to hear their child's problem when it comes from them. "Mrs Yamanaka, i am aware if Ino's situation, but i think it would be better if you were told by her, instead of me." Ino's mother looked at me, her shocked expression grew into a smile that showed respect. "Thank you Sakura, that means a lot."

I had never really realised how lovely Ino's mum was, I guess that was just because I never had spoken properly to her until now- due to the rivalry that was going on. I've missed so much... And just because of a stupid boy, i'm sorry Ino. I promise we can be just as we were before we fought over a boy, i'll make sure we catch up on everything we missed out on, because... You're so important to me.