Part thirty three!

Part 33... Tonight I will get over you... Right?

Ino's > P.O.V <

As we all stumbled down the path towards the club we giggled uncontrollably about anything and everything. TenTen pulled a scrunched up face "I'm Rock-Lee," she laughed "Ohh Saku-Channn, gis us a kiss!" She leant over and kissed Hinata's neck. Hinata squeeled in laughter and I somewhat found myself joining in. I pulled a face also "What about meeee?" I closed my eyes as TenTen planted a sloppy kiss on my lips. We both burst into laugher once again. "Hey... I wonder if that girl we saw you with before will be there again?!" Temari (who was on my other side) whispered. I found myself blushing as I covered my mouth "D-do you think?" I whispered back. She shrugged in return and giggled before linking her arm around mine. The other two walked slightly ahead.
"... Temari... Did Shikarmaru ever tell you much?" I spoke as seriously as I could. She looked at me and nodded "I know some... But it's okay... I'm here to support you! I won't judge you!" She smiled reassuringly. "Thank you.".

We shortly arrived at the club and right away we ordered shots of sambuca and a cocktail each. "I'm going to be sick tonight I just know it!" TenTen giggled. I nodded in agreement "Yess! Definitely!"
Temari handed out the shots.
"Ladies!!! 1...2...3!" We all took down our shots leaving a disgusted face.
"Oh god thats strong!"
"Urrghhh!"
"No moore!!"
I giggled as all three of them complained about their shot. "Oh dear ladies... It wasn't that bad" I winked as we all took our cocktails.
"Let's D- dance it off!!!!" Stumbled Hinata. TenTen took her hand dragging her to the dancefloor leaving me and Temari behind.
"Any girls you like the look of then?" She winked before taking a sip of her cocktail. I shook my head "I want Sakura..." I almost whispered. I felt the tears begin to form as I blinked a numerous amount of times. "Hahaha!! Whaaat am I saaaying?" I took a big slurp of my drink trying to allow the alcohol to take over again.
Temari put her hand on my shoulder and leant close, "Let's make you happy again! And find you a girl!!" We both giggled as our noses rubbed against one anothers. Before you knew it I was being dragged across the dance floor.

Sakura's >P.O.V<

I stood at the towns bridge watching the water flow. I decided to leave the house for some fresh air. But somehow found myself near by Ino's home. As I left the bridge I found myself walking to her doorstep. "Why... Am I even here..." I saw a light was on in the house so I knocked. The door opened and I saw her mum. "Sakura? What's up? You want to collect some belongings you left here?" She asked confused. As long as I was aware I never left anything there? But I shook my head anyway "No... I was wondering if Ino was there?" I spoke nervously. She shook her head "She went out with the girls... But Sakura... Please let her heal for a while okay? She's still hurting and I don't want to see her hurt anymore. Maybe you can be friends again in the future?" She smiled lightly before nodding "Okay?".
I looked at her "Okay..." I looked down at the ground "Sorry to trouble you." I turned around and pelted it out of sight. I ran as far as I could from her home before finding myself in the town, I leant myself against a lamppost as I looked up at the moon. "This is the worst... No... I'M THE WORST!" I slid down the lamppost as tears spilt down my face.

Ino's P.O.V

We were dancing the night away, shot after shot after shot of alcohol inbetween songs... Within time I began to feel dizzy from the amount I had consumed that night and in addition the heat of the dance floor. I managed to hold onto Temari's arm as i leant against her. "Are you okay?" Temari managed to shout. I shook my head "I need fresh air!" I shouted back. She took my hand and took me outside as we leant against the wall. "Oh god... It was getting so hot!" I felt myself wibble from my lack of balance "And I have drank waaaaaay too much!" I felt my forehead which felt like it was steaming hot. Temari giggled as she poked my cheek "You're not the only one!!" She almost fell forwards onto me but managed to catch her balance by placing her hand on the wall.  We both giggled. The fresh air had cooled me down and I felt less dizzy.
"So... Uh since we're alone... What was you thinking of doing? Looking gor maybe a girl? Or maybe a mannnn? Or...?" Temari asked curiously. I looked up at her after studying my feet for a little while "welll! First of all! Men?! Noooo! And second..." I paused "I-i.. Don't know... I'm still..." I stared back at my feet and whispered "Hopelessly in love with her."
Temari held onto my hand "With Sakura you mean?" . I nodded in response still looking at the floor "How could she be so cruel and move on so quickly...?! With a Man!? Wait with Rock-Lee even??! I remember her being repulsed by him! And now... She's probably giving it to him right this moment! ... I-it makes me feel so... So..." I felt myself feel very cold all of a sudden "s-sick.." I let go of Temari's hand and quickly ran to the alley way around the corner luckily making it in time and throwing up. Tears streamed down my eyes and my throat burned and the disgusting taste of vomit surrounded my mouth. Temari managed to get to me in time to hold my hair back and stroked my back. "I'm so sorry Tema... I'm a mess." I began to sob as I stood up straight, "Would you mind getting me some water?" I asked her as we walked back to the front of the club. I leant back against the wall as she nodded "Course...will you be ok?" I nodded as she went into the club.

I closed my eyes as I leant against the wall, the cold air freshening me up. I felt disappointed in myself as I wanted to focus on just myself tonight but my stupid thoughts decided to ruin that!! I closed my eyes tighter as I began sobbing again as pinched the top of my nose to relieve any pain I might have been having. Between my sobs I managed to hear a voice speak "Ino...?"

Sakura's >P.O.V<

I held onto the lampost with one hand in order to hoist myself up as I wiped my eyes with the other. "I better go back..." I walked the opposite direction of the town but found myself coming to a halt. The club they would have gone to is only down the road... I turned my head back and questioned whether to go... Just to see if she was okay... I bit my lip. "What do I do..." And before I even managed to answer myself I found myself walking in that direction towards the club.

I found myself at the end of the road, the club was just around the corner. I took a deep breath. "Just in then out okay?..." I went to walk around the corner but I heard girls talking and I recognised their voices. "Is... Is that Ino?"   I peeked around the corner.
"How could she be so cruel and move on so quickly...?! With a Man!? Wait with Rock-Lee even??! I remember her being repulsed by him! And now... She's probably giving it to him right this moment! ... I-it makes me feel so... So.. S-sick" I watched as she ran around the to the Alley way, and I presumed that she was being sick. I leant against the wall, "She's got it all wrong... I don't... Love him..." When i looked back she was by herself with her hand over her face. "It...it's now or never I guess..." I decided to approach her... "Ino...?" I paused until she managed to look up at me "Are you okay?". Ino looked at me in panic "W-what are you doing here?!" She questioned me "How am I supposed to get over you if you decide to show up out of no where?!?" She almost yelled. "Ino... I understand how you feel... I..-" "-No!" She interrupted "You don't understand! No matter how much I try to get you off my mind I can't!! Do you realise how depressing that is?!? Knowing the one you love doesn't love you?!" She wiped her eyes which were leaking uncontrollably with tears. "You're the last person I want to see...!!" She sobbed "But you have no idea... No idea just how much I also wanted to see you...! And hold you....! But I shouldn't want that!!!" She held her hands in front of her face and covered it fully.

I stood there unsure of how she would react if I tried to touch her "Ino...Rock-lee and-" she uncovered her face "- I don't want to hear it!" She whimpered "I know just how happy you are with him!"
I shook my head and grabbed both of her arms "You're wrong!!!!"