Taylor Swift Facts III

1. Taylor Swift plays the 12-string-guitar and a piano.

2. Taylor started to learn how to play a guitar at age of 12. She also started writing songs around that same time.

3. Taylor used to keep practicing her guitar until her fingers bleed. (Aww Taylor)

4. Taylor was a straight A honor roll student. (Wow! 13 claps for that.)

5. Taylor likes to write letters to people.

6. Taylor grew up in a Christmas tree farm.

7. Taylor sang the national anthem at a Philadelphia 76ers NBA game at age 11.

8. Taylor's grandmother was a professional oprah singer.

9. Taylor had her first kiss at age 15.

10. The first thing Taylor wrote and recorded was "Lucky You"

So here's a bonus facts for you guys! 😊

11. It took Taylor 3 tries to get her driver's permit when she was 15.

12. When Taylor was in fourth grade, she won a national poety contest with a three-page long poem called "Monster in My Closet."

13. Taylor played "The Best Day" for her mom for the first time on Christmas eve.

14. When Taylor was 12 she spent an entire summer penning a 350-page novel.

15. At 14, she signed a publishing deal with Sony/ATV Music.

16. Taylor is extremely organized and tidy. (How about you Swifties? LOL.)

17. Taylor become the youngest recipient ever of the Entertainer of the Year Award at the 2009 Country Music Awards.

18. Aside from songwriting, Taylor also likes to express herself through painting.

19. Taylor is the first teenager to make it big in country music since LeAnn Rimes in 1996, making her one of the youngest in history.

20. Taylor wrote every single song of her album "Speak Now" by herself.